Wade's Question Corner (Episode 4)

(Me: *hasn't been gone that long* iT'S BEEN 84 YEARS--)

"Penises and Boobs! Welcome back to Wade's Question Corner! It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Wade did a twirl. "It's time to answer your most burning questions! Here's something for y'all to know! You can ask questions on any chapter! Not just Wade's Question Corner! It'll just be answered in the newest episode." Wade pressed the button. "First question of the day is for you! The reader!"

Who in the MCU would you want to be?

"Be sure to answer before the next episode of Wade's Question Corner!Second question is from BrianneAlexaBacharo!"

Tony, can you rust?

"Nope. Do you know how many suits I would've lost if I could though? That one time I fought in the rain. The one I used to save Peter when he was in that lake!" Tony sighed.

"Dissapointment." Wade shook his head. "Next question is from the same person and is for the same person!"

Are you and Strange dating or married?

Tony held up a finger with a ring on it. "Engaged." Strange came walked over and ruffled Tony's hair. "OI"

"Next question is for Princess Shuri from the same person yet again!"

THis bitch empty!

"yEEt" Shuri yelled, picking up the nearest item (which happened to be poor Clint) and throwing it. Clint screamed as he soared through the air.

Wade ignored the crash behind him and turned to the audience. "Next question is from Katsworld1! This is for...Yellow and White?" He pressed the button.

What is your reaction to Flash bullying Peter?

I heard bully and Peter in the same sentence, who do I need to kill?

I hope this "Flash" dies a horrible and painful death.

Wade turned to Peter. "Someone's bullying you?" He asked. Peter nodded awkwardly. Wade frowned but continued the show anyway, deciding he would discuss this with Peter afterwards. "Next question is from LeannaLewis06!"

What are the Avengers favorite moments of Goofy Peter?

Tony was thinking back to the time he caught Peter singing his own theme song while in his underwear, doing a ballet the whole time. "I can't think of anything." Tony shrugged, wanting to protect his son's pride.

"I remember that one time," Sam recounted. "He jumped on my back and yelled 'PUNCH IT CHEWIE'."

Peter burst out laughing. "Get it?! Millennium Falcon?!" Sam rolled his eyes as everyone who had watched Star Wars snickered.

"I remember when Peter taught Steve some slang." Bucky chuckled.

"Cap! Break those pillars!"

"On it, Tony. yEEt"

Peter burst out laughing as he remembered that day.

"I remember when Peter was twerking on the ceiling." Clint said. "No one questioned how that ended up happening."

"OH OH! THERE'S WAS ONE TIME WHEN TONYSON SAID 'KNOCK KNOCK'!" Thor laughed. "THERE WASN'T EVEN A DOOR!"

"I followed him around a whole day waiting for him to say who's there." Peter sighed.