Body Switch (Part 7)

"Oi, dumbass, wake the fuck up." Were the words Peter awoke to. He groaned as he scrunched his face up. "Thank god, I thought you died."

He opened his eyes and saw himself standing over him. "Shit, it wasn't a fever dream." He grumbled. Flash scowled.

"Get up already. You promised to train me, remember?" Flash offered him a reluctant hand. Peter took it, shaking away the grogginess.

"What happened?" Peter asked, rubbing his head.

"You were a pussy and passed out. It was pathetic." Flash shrugged. Peter looked around.

They were in the training room, specifically the one Tony had designed for him.

"Rude, first of all." Peter groaned. "Did you carry me all the way here?" Peter asked, turning to him.

"Duh." Flash rolled his eyes. "You weigh literally nothing."

"You mean...you weigh literally nothing?" Peter snickered.

Flash choked on air, and looked at Peter. "Well fuck. There goes my pride."

"Finally." Peter smiled cheekily at him. "Okay, let's start training."

Time Skip cuz I'm not writing a training montage

Flash and Peter were hanging out in Peter's room. Talking about whatever came to mind. "Are you kidding me?! The first thing he ever said to you was 'nice ass' and you ended up dating him?!" Flash guffawed.

Peter turned red. "Wade is just a little foward, that's all." Peter shrugged. "And you can't judge, you haven't even HAD a girlfriend."

"First of all, fuck you." Flash scoffed. "Second of all, I know plenty that only a psychopath would advance with the man who complimented his butt in the street." Flash snorted as Peter rolled his eyes.

At that moment, Tony and Bruce walked in. "Okay, we prayed to Loki. Let's hope he responds soo--"

At that moment, Loki walked through the door. "What the fuck do you want?" Loki scoffed.

"Uncle Loki!" Peter exclaimed. Loki cringed at the sight of him.

"Who are you?" He asked. He looked over at Flash and smiled. "Hey Peter."

"Let's skip the greetings and get right to the point." Flash said standing up. "You switched our bodies, fix it."

Loki looked confused for a split second, before his eyes widened. "Oh shit, I forgot I did this." Loki snorted.

"Uh huh, can you fix it?" Flash asked impatiently, putting a hand on his hip. Loki rolled his eyes.

"The effects will be gone by next week." Loki shrugged. Peter's jaw dropped.

"A week?!" He exclaimed. "Can we do it any sooner?!"

"Calm down fuckwad, my dad's barely home anyways. You probably won't have to deal with him much." Flash shrugged.

Tony rose a brow, deciding to ask Peter about this later.

"Still, I have a date tomorrow!" Peter complained. "He already thinks I've stopped loving him! What will he think if I don't show up to the date?!"

"I'll show up, I'm not a chicken." Flash snorted. "Unlike somebody."

"Rude."

"I'll just try to avoid any physical stuff." Flash shrugged. "And if he wants to bang--"

"Just say no, he's never serious when he asks." Peter shook his head.

"Anyways, you've got bigger fish to fry." Flash pointed at Peter. "I was planning to throw a huge party at my house on Friday. I've already told everybody about it--"

"Why haven't I heard about it?" Peter asked.

"Why do you think you haven't heard about it?" Flash rolled his eyes. "Flash Thompson doesn't cancel his parties."

"I'll throw your stupid party." Peter scoffed. "And it'll be ten times better than your usual ones." Tony laughed loudly.

Flash snorted. "You've never thrown a party, have you?"

"How hard can it be?" Peter asked. Tony laughed even harder and had to excuse himself from the room.

"You should probably head home, Flash." Bruce mumbled. "Or...Peter...?" Bruce tilted his head. "It's getting late."

"See you at school, Flash." Peter waved goodbye.

"Yeah yeah, scram fuckwad." Flash scoffed.

---

Flash was sitting on Peter's bed, not doing anything in particular. "Hey babe?" Flash jumped as he turned his head and saw Wade climbing in through the window.

"Oh, sup?" Flash nodded. Wade pulled his mask off, letting Flash see his heartbroken expression.

"Are we...okay...?" Wade asked softly. Flash sat up, confused.

"Uh," Flash mumbled. "What...do you mean...?"

"You've been acting so...different. Am I being too clingy?" Wade asked, fiddling with his mask. "Do I talk too much?"

"No man, you're fine." Flash shook his head.

"Then what is it?" Wade whispered. "Did something happen? Do you not love me anymore?"

"Uh," Flash mumbled, slightly uncomfortable with answering that.

Wade took his hesitation as an answer. Flash watched in horror as Wade teared up. "Are you not happy? Do you...want to break up...?"

"No!" Flash yelled, eyes widening. Peter would kill him if he broke up with Wade. "No, I'm just....stressed is all."

"Stressed...?" Wade asked. Flash nodded frantically. Wade began to cry harder. "Why are you lying to me?" Wade cried.

Flash's eyes widened. "I'm not!"

"Your voice gets an octave higher when you lie." Wade looked away.

Flash hadn't noticed that his voice was getting higher. "Shit..." He mumbled. Now that he thought about it, he saw no reason to hide the truth. "Wade?"

Wade looked back at him. "Yes?"

"I'll explain everything tomorrow during our date, okay?" Flash smiled. Wade nodded slowly, wiping his eyes.

"Okay." He mumbled. "I don't think I'll sleep here tonight. I'll give you space." Wade bit his lip.

Flash sighed in relief. It was weird when he woke up with arms around him. Wade frowned, and Flash realized his mistake. "Wade--"

"See you at school, Peter." Wade whispered and climbed out the window.

A/N:

Bro I haven't posted anything in awhile and it's bugging me.

*

Jack: So...Darius...

Darius: What's up?

Jack: I hear there's an epic show at the park tomorrow.

Darius: Really?

Jack: Yeah, a light show. We should totally go!

Darius: Sure!