A Confusing Recruitment

Peter was sitting in Chemistry. He wasn't really paying attention to the teacher, since he already knew most of what was being taught. Peter's spidey sense tingled and suddenly some men with guns came bursting in. The men pointed the guns at Peter while another man with an eye patch walked in. "Peter Parker." Eye patch man said. Peter knew damn well who that man was. "You are under arrest by the authorization of S.H.I.E.L.D." Fury glared at him.

"What?" Peter asked, genuinely shocked. "I didn't do anything!" He stood up to try and usher Fury outside to talk to him. Fury, however, saw this differently and told his agents to open fire.

The guns went off, and Peter soon discovered that they were actually taser guns. He screamed as his body convulsed. He heard everyone screaming his name as he fell to the floor. His vision went fuzzy. The electricity had stopped but his body still twitched. Peter looked up and saw the blurry figure of Flash staring down at him in horror and mild concern. Another taser was shot at him, causing his body to convulse once more, this time knocking him out.

---

Everyone stared in horror as Peter was electrocuted by those men. MJ was crying and screaming. Ned was sobbing out his best friend's name. Everyone was horrified by what was going down in front of them. Peter's eyes drifted closed and two agents walked over and picked him up. The class could only watch as Peter's limp form was carried away.

----

Peter woke up strapped to a chair. He felt groggy and dizzy, almost like electricity was sent through him. Peter could barely make out anything, his vision still fuzzy. The door to the room he was in opened and a blurry figure walked in. The figure had red hair, and was wearing something black. As Peter's eyes began to focus he recognized the person as Natasha Romanoff.

"Peter Parker, do you know why you're here?" She asked in a flat tone. Peter slowly shook his head. "You are here for posing as a threat to New York city and S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Wh-What?" Peter asked. Peter then realized that he was wearing his mask for some reason.

"Don't play dumb with me Peter Parker, or should I say Spiderman?" Nat asked as she raised a brow. "Now, I have a proposition for you. Either join the Avengers, or stay here for the rest of your life as a criminal."

"Wait, seriously? You could've just asked!" Peter complained. "You're method of recruitment makes no sense."

"Is that a yes?"

"Whatever. Now I've got a question for you, red. Why the actual fuck am I wearing my mask?" Peter asked as tilted his head. Nat glared at him.

"Fury only gave me a name, he said that I could only see your face if you declined my offer." Nat crossed her arms. Peter rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't fucking matter to me if we're gonna be on the same team. Take it off! Go on! Knock yourself out! I promise I don't bite." Peter smirked. Natasha rolled her eyes but complied.

She pulled it off and her eyes widened in shock. "You're...You're just a kid!" Nat said as she dropped the mask.

"Yeah and were the tasers really necessary? My head hurts now." Peter pouted. Nat quickly regained her calm persona and unlocked him from the chair.

"I'm taking you to the tower to meet the rest of the team." Nat told him as she grabbed his arm.

----

"Fury said we have a new teammate." Steve announced as he walked into the common room, where all the Avengers were sat. "I hope you can treat them with respect. I'm looking at you, Tony."

"Oh shut your mouth, you patriotic pansy." Tony rolled his eyes. Steve gave an offended gasp as the elevator doors opened. Natasha walked in, dragging a boy along with her.

"Meet your new recruit." She said as she threw him foward. Tony's eyes widened while everyone else just looked confused. The boy looked up.

"Hey Mr. Stark!" Peter smiled.

"H-hey, kid." Tony gave a wave, still slightly shocked.

"You know him?" Steve asked. Tony snapped out of it and glared at Steve.

"Of course I do, that's fucking Spiderman."

"First of all, language, second of all, WHAT?!" Steve asked as the rest of the Avengers stared wide eyed at the boy. Clint was the first to run up and ruffle Peter's hair.

"Hey kid! My name's--"

"Clint Barton, otherwise known as Hawkeye. You used to work at a circus, showing off your archery. You are also wearing hearing aids." Peter smiled as Clint's mouth fell open. Clint mumbled a 'what the fuck' under his breath and walked back to the couch. Tony snorted.

Bruce walked over and held out his hand for a handshake. "Hello, my name is--"

"Bruce Banner! One of the most renown scientists of our generation! You're gamma radiation stuff was truly fascinating!" Peter's eyes sparked. Bruce almost cried, touched that someone so young knew who he was.

The rest of the Avengers took turns going up to Peter, to see how much he knew about each of them. Everyone thought Peter was a stalker, when in reality he was just a hardcore fanboy.

And that's the story of how a spider joined the big leagues.

A/N:

This is literal garbage.

*