Brother

Warning: Do not read if you are sensitive to Pietro's death.

Wanda smiled as she walked up on the stage to sing. Peter and the Avengers were in the audience, it was the one year anniversary of Ultron.

"When we were young we were the ones, the kings and queens. Oh yeah we ruled the world." Wanda sang.

Pietro held Wanda in his arms. "I will get you out of here, I promise."

"We smoked cigarettes. Man, no regrets. Wish I could relive every single word." Wanda glanced at the drawing Steve drew of Pietro, hung on the wall.

Pietro laughed as he and Wanda danced around.

"We've taken different paths and travelled different roads. I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old."

Pietro smiled at Wanda reassuringly as he was being dragged away.

"And when you're in the trenches and you're under fire I will cover you."

Wanda cried as she watched the scientists take her struggling brother.

"If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me." A single tear slipped down her cheek.

Pietro carried Wanda away from the fighting.

"And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe."

Wanda shook as she helped her brother recover from the latest tests they went through.

"I got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er." Wanda wiped a few stray tears.

Pietro laughed.

"Oh brother we go deeper than the ink beneath the skin of our tattoos."

Pietro hugged Wanda as she cried into his shoulder.

"Though we don't share the same blood, you're my brother and I love you. That's the truth." Wanda smiled at the lyrics.

"Are you okay?" Pietro asked Wanda. Wanda nodded, giving her brother a smile.

"We're living different lives, heaven only knows if we'll make it back with all our fingers and our toes."

"Don't touch her!" Pietro screamed at the scientist dragging Wanda away.

"Brother!"

"5 years, 20 years, come back it will always be the same."

"You didn't see that coming?"

"If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me." She let the tears come out as she sang with an emotion filled voice.

Pietro hugged Wanda tightly when the scientist threw her back in the cell.

"And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe." Everyone gave Wanda pitiful looks as she practically broke down on stage.

Wanda screamed as she felt Pietro die.

"I've got you brother-er-er-er." Wanda practically whispered as she grabbed the microphone and walked over to the drawing of Pietro. "I've got you brother-er-er-er."

Pietro winked at Wanda as she rolled her eyes fondly.

"And if we hit on troubled water!" Wanda gently touched the drawing.

"You're a madman." Wanda said in disbelief.

"I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe." Wanda smiled as tears cascaded down her face.

"We'll make it through this." Pietro smiled at his sister. "We always do."

"And we'll be carrying each other!" Wanda took the drawing.

Pietro and Wanda glared at Ultron.

"Until we say goodbye on our dying day..." Wanda practically sobbed that line out.

Wanda could almost see her brother's cold, dead eyes.

"Because I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er." Wanda held the drawing to her chest.

Wanda was shaking in her brother's arms after she gazed into Vision's dream.

"If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me!" Wanda sobbed. "And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe."

"Pietro!" Wanda yelled as he fell through the glass.

"...oooh..." Wanda softly sang. "I've got you brother-er-er-er. I've got you brother-er-er-er."

"I love you, Wanda."

A/N:

I'm feeling sad about Pietro, so you're feeling sad about Pietro. Okay? Okay.

*