Isolation (Part 5)

I'm considering starting a Sanders Sides oneshot book, thoughts?

The halls of the school were abuzz ever since Spiderman's return. It had only happened the day before, but everyone had heard.

Peter walked into the school, noticing Wade's bubbly mood. Wade spotted Peter and his smile widened.

Wade and Peter had started hanging out ever since they met. He was always there after Ned and Flash decided to unleash their inner frustrations on him.

"Hey Pete!" Wade exclaimed, bouncing up to Peter. Peter waved. "Didja hear the news?! Spiderman is back!"

Peter rose a brow. "I didn't know you were a fan?"

"He's my number one hero." Wade smiled sheepishly. "He seems so carefree, so joyful. I aspire to be like that." Wade sighed. Peter flushed at the dreamy look in his eye.

Behind the pair, Ned had overheard this conversation. He smirked and swung an arm around Peter. "Well, Peter here knows Spiderman." Ned grinned as Peter paled.

"R-Really?!" Wade exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. He then furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, who are you?" Peter bit his lip. He had never directly told Wade who was beating him up.

"Me? I'm Ned." He winked.

"N-Ned?!"

Wade's face hardened as be recalled a conversation he had overheard whilst he was Deadpool. "Oh." Ned rose a brow.

"The fuck you mean? 'Oh'?" Ned mimicked him. Ned stalked over to Wade. "Ooh, you're cute." Ned grabbed Wade's chin.

Wade scowled and slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me." He spat.

Peter held back a gasp. Wade was the biggest touchy-feely person he had ever met. The phrase seemed foreign coming out of his mouth.

"Ouch, kitty's got claws." Ned winked at Wade, who shuttered. "Anyways, back to the matter at hand. Peter is indeed very familiar with Spiderman." Ned smiled smugly. Peter shot him a warning look.

"And why should I believe you?" Wade asked, shocking them both. Wade crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"W-Well, um--"

"And furthermore, how dare you eavesdrop on us? You were not part of this conversation, so you have no right to say anything." Wade narrowed his eyes at him. Ned was surprised, he practically had everyone in this school wrapped around his finger.

"Wade, it's fine." Peter sighed, placing a hand on his friend's arm. Wade softened, but maintained his stare on Ned. Peter huffed, and began dragging Wade away.

"Where are we going?" Asked Wade, surprised at how strong the smaller male was.

"Away from him." Peter answered.

---

It was lunchtime now, the incident from this morning had been forgotten. "Ooh, the cafeteria's serving mac and cheese!" Some random kid exclaimed.

Peter flushed, remembering another incident involving macaroni. Deadpool's lips were so close to his.

Wade also flushed, but Peter wasn't sure why. Peter furrowed his brow. "Are you okay? Your face is red."

Wade shot his eyes to him. Wade's face became redder as he looked at Peter. His big eyes, his fluffy hair, his soft, pink, lips. Wade's face exploded in red after that last thought. Peter's eyes widened. "Oh my god! Wade?!"

"I-It's nothing! I'm fine!" Wade squeaked out. Peter put a hand to Wade's forehead. He gasped.

"Your face is hot!" Peter exclaimed. "Are you sick?" He tilted his head. Wade found it adorable, his face somehow becoming more hot. Everyone nearby was staring at the pair, making Wade flush even more from embarrassment.