Date

Things to know: Spideychelle because I finally had a Spideychelle idea.

This is angst, so now you can't be caught off guard.

"Hey MJ, let's go on a date."

"What?" MJ snapped her head to Peter, eyes slightly widened in surprise. Peter had a small smile on his face, looking straight at her.

Ned glanced in between them, his face also showing surprise. Ned giggled into his hand, wiggling his eyebrows at MJ.

"...a date...?" MJ mumbled, turning slightly pink. Peter nodded cheerily. "Like...with friends...?"

"Nope, just the two of us." Peter hummed, drumming his fingers on the table.

MJ hid her face in her book. "...y-yeah, sure." She mumbled, trying (and failing) to conceal her red face.

Peter smiled brightly

---

"Hey MJ, you should be my girlfriend."

MJ spit out her drink, coughing. Her face was bright red, as she tried to regain her composure. "What?" She turned to Peter, who was holding a bouquet of roses.

Ned was laughing his ass off, not expecting that either. "Jesus man, give her some warning first!"

"I mean, what should I have said? 'By the way MJ, I'm going to ask you to be my girlfriend'?" Peter shrugged.

MJ was still trying to cool her face down, this time she didn't have a book to hide her face with. "Why so suddenly?" She asked.

"I've honestly been thinking about it for awhile now, you're so smart, and beautiful, and nice--"

"Nice?" MJ rose a brow, seemingly having regained her confidence.

"Yep." Peter smiled. "And you don't care about me being Spiderman, which is really reliving to be honest." Peter chuckled. "So...?" He tilted his head.

MJ smiled slightly. "Y-Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend, loser." She took a sip of her drink, slightly pink.

---

"Hey MJ, we should get married."

MJ nearly fainted. It had been a few years since they graduated, and their relationship was healthy as ever. "Wh-What...?" She asked, turning around.

There Peter was, on one knee, a bright smile on his face. Her eyes widened as she felt tears come to her eyes. "Michelle, I love you so much. I guess I knew it was meant to be ever since I got to know you. You've always been so kind, and so understanding, and so...perfect."

"Peter..." MJ whispered, bringing a hand to her mouth.

"I know our relationship may not be perfect...but..." He opened the ring box, revealing a large ring. "Will marry me?" He asked gently, his smile softening and becoming more nervous.

MJ was aware that they had gained the attention of passersbys, who had stopped to watch, but at that moment she didn't care.

She nodded wordlessly, a bright smile finding it's way to her face. Peter's smile widened as he jumped up and hugged MJ tightly.

The people around were clapping, but at that moment she couldn't hear. The only thing she was paying attention to was Peter's arms around her.

---

"Hey MJ, we should have a baby."

"What?!" MJ exclaimed, dropping the book she was reading.

Peter had said it casually, as if it was no big deal. He looked up at her, a smile on his face.

That damn smile she could never say no to.

MJ would admit that she was thinking about kids too, but she was always too scared that Peter was too scared to talk about it.

MJ's face grew into a large smile as she nodded swiftly. "Can we?" She asked excitedly.

Peter jumped up and picked her up, causing her to yelp in surprise. They both laughed as he carried her to the bedroom.

---

"Hey MJ, I love you."

"Peter!" MJ screamed as she watched him off the Statue of Liberty. Doc Ock had taken her hostage, and Peter was forced to save her.

The fight had ended with a clear winner. Peter had run out of web fluid, and was tired from trying to get the kids to sleep.

MJ scrambled towards the edge, seeing no signs of her husband.

"No!" She screamed.

She was rescued by the police soon after.

---

"Hey MJ, I'm sorry."

MJ kept rewatching the video he left behind in case this ever happened.

She couldn't bear to tell the kids what happened, to think they would never see their dad again.

"I figured this would happen someday, I'm only human after all." He shrugged in the video.

Peter had filmed this in high school, he looked like he had spent a lot of time thinking about what he was going to say.

He sighed. He looked directly into the camera. "If you're watching this, I'm dead." He shrugged. "I'm not going to soften the truth, because I know you won't like that."

MJ laughed dryly, even though she had heard him say this about thirty times.

"I don't even know if we're together in the future, god I hope so." He laughed. "I hope future me treated you well, and he agrees when I say that you are the most amazing girl I have ever met."

She felt tears prick her eyes as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"I don't want you to be sad over me, okay?" Peter wiped his own eyes. "God, I'm already emotional and I haven't even died yet."

Peter looked back at the camera. "You're so strong, promise me you'll always be strong, okay?" He sighed. "I want you to move on from me, because I'll only hold you back."

MJ sighed shakily. "If only it was that easy." She mumbled to herself.

"I love you." He smiled. MJ sobbed, slapping a hand over her mouth.

Then it was over, and she started it over again.

---

"Hey Peter, I miss you." MJ whispered, placing a rose on his grave.

A/N:

Damn I made myself sad.

*

Darius: Um...Susie...?

Susie: Huh? What?

Darius: You were staring at me...

Susie: Was I? Sorry...um...did you accept any new recruits...?

Darius: yeah...Natalie from Natasha_Romanoff177...and Brian from g33kpjo...

Susie: Cool...