Trailer #3

This is the last trailer! The date of release will be revealed at the end! ;)

"There's something...happening...to me." Steve said. "I don't know how to stop it."

"What's wrong?" Bucky asked.

---

"You don't get it!" Steve yelled at the team. "I did something horrible and...and I can't..." He began to struggle to breathe.

"Steve," Natasha said, gaining his attention. "What did you do?"

---

"You don't seem to be playing your cards right." Joshua smirked at Tony. "What a shame."

---

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" Steve screamed, grabbing his head.

---

"Let her go." Peter told Joshua. "Let her go, and you can have me instead."

"Peter don--" MJ tried to warn him

"Quiet, stupid bitch." Joshua scoffed.

---

"I can easily take over your family again." Joshua told Peter. "It's like taking candy from a baby."

---

"I saw it!" The man told the Avengers. "He didn't see me, but I saw what he did! With a wave of his hand, the officer's head was facing the wrong direction! Now, the government is acting like that never happened!"

---

"Steve, you need to calm down." Bucky told him, tears running down his face. "Just put the knife down and we can talk about this peacefully."

"I am calm." Steve hissed. "You're the ones who are panicking."

"For fuck's sake, put the knife down!" Sam yelled.

---

"I'm scared." Peter admitted. "I don't want to die."

"Well sometimes, you don't always get what you want." Joshua smirked and brought the knife down.

---

Reclaimed
Tomorrow