Into The Spiderverse (Pt. 2)

This is my second attempt at writing this, we'll see if I published this or if it got deleted.

"This is revolting." Peter said, watching Parker eat his burger. Miles silently nodded in agreement.

Parker rolled his eyes. "Can you blame me? This place closed down years ago in my dimension." Parker talked with his mouth full, throughly disgusting Peter and practically traumatizing Miles.

"So, what's our game plan?" Peter asked, crossing his arms. "I'm sure my dad would NOT appreciate me being missing."

Parker choked on his drink. "Wait wait wait," He said, shaking his head. "Dad?! You are Peter Parker, right?"

"Iron Man...?" Peter said. Miles and Parker tilted their heads.

"Who?"

Peter sighed. "In my dimension, there's this amazing superhero named Tony Stark, otherwise known as Iron Man. He flys around in a suit he designed and saves the day."

"Okay, I'm following." Parker nodded.

"He's part of a superhero team called the Avengers, full of a bunch of heroes who help him save the day sometimes." Peter explained. "I'm part of this team, after the events of The Blip."

"The Blip...?" Miles murmured.

"I'm not explaining." Peter glared at the table. "Anyways, after that I was adopted by Tony and therefore he is my father."

"Woah, Mr. Hotshot over here!" Parker laughed and pat Peter on the shoulder. "A superhero team?! Damn kid, you really living your best life. What are ya gonna say next? You're rich?" Parker asked jokingly.

"Well, my dad was rich even before he became a hero. His preferred titles were genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Peter shrugged. Miles jaw dropped and Parker spit out his soda. "But anyways, we should focus on the task at hand." Peter furrowed his brow.

"Okay, so, wait." Miles pinched the bridge of his nose. "You're telling me that you guys are from a whole different dimension?"

"Dimensions, plural." Parker bit his burger. "And yeah."

"And in order to get you two home, we have to activate the collider AGAIN?" Miles asked, Parker nodded boredly.

"I honestly don't understand what's so hard to understand." Parker shrugged.

"How are we planning to break into Alcatraz, exactly?" Peter asked, rolling his eyes.

"We go in, we grab the high tech stuff that's most definitely going to be there, we grab a couple bagels, bada-bing bada-boom, easy." Parker shrugged. Miles and Peter exchanged a look.

"We're doomed." Miles whispered to him. Parker, with his advanced hearing, sent Miles and Peter glares.

"Ye of little faith." Parker shook his head, pointing a fry accusingly at them. "It'll work, trust me."

"I don't know if I will trust the fat man that approached me in the graveyard." Miles crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Peter snickered.

"Fat?!" Parker exclaimed, attracting the attention of nearby tables. "I'm not fat, it's excess muscle." Parker shoved the last bit of his burger in his mouth.

"Can we go now?" Peter asked impatiently, eager to get out of the place that was bringing up memories of a cheeseburger king who he missed.

"Sure." Parker shrugged, standing up. Peter smiled widely, he went outside and shot a web. "Uh," Parker stared at him. "What are you doing?"

"Leaving, duh." Peter stared back, confusion evident on his face. Parker shook his head.

"After a hearty burger breakfast? I don't think so." Parker scoffed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Oh c'mon! This is the perfect opportunity to teach Miles how to swing!" Peter groaned. Miles nodded in agreement. "You've been outvoted~" Peter smiled cheekily.

"Fine, do what you want. I'm taking the bus." Parker walked over to the nearest bus stop, giving a wave to Miles and Peter.

Miles bounded over to Peter. "You still have the webshooters, right?" Peter asked, Miles nodded.

---

After the lesson, Miles was basically a pro at swinging, occasionally running into a few obstacles along the way.

They were currently waiting for Parker at the bus stop near Alcatraz. "Your universe is nice." Peter smiled, looking at the trees.

"Thank you...?" Miles wasn't quite sure what the proper response was, but Peter didn't seem to mind. "I can't believe someone my age is Spiderman!"

"Well, you're Spiderman, aren't you?" Peter shrugged. "I bet your Peter finds comfort in knowing there's someone to succeed his legacy."

"Do you really think I can do it?" Miles asked. "I'm just a kid."

"There were plenty of times people doubted me because of my age." Peter told him. "But that just gives me more of a reason to be a hero. To prove them wrong."

"But you're Peter Parker!" Miles exclaimed. "You were practically destined to succeed!"

"And you're Miles Morales." Peter shrugged. "And I just know you're destined for success as well."

Parker's bus arrived and he stepped off it. Peter turned to him. "Took you long enough." Peter joked. Parker shot him a sarcastic glare.

"Alright," Parker said, unbuttoning his jacket, revealing his suit. "Let's do this."

A/N:

This is overdue.

*

Asia: Jesus Susie! I didn't know you were such an adrenaline junkie!

Susie: I didn't either! *laughs*

Min: You rode like fifty coasters, how are you not sick to your stomach???