Bloopers and Cut Scenes (Part 3)

"Fwashah!" Peter mumbled to himself. "I'm Spiderman! Thwip thwip thwip!" He span around, and abruptly noticed the camera was rolling. "Oh shi--"

---

"Y'know, the point of a break is to relax." Wade hummed, looking at the sky.

"I can't 'relax' when there are still people to save." Peter mumbled. "I can't rest knowing that there are people who needed help and my aid wasn't--what's the line?" Peter asked. Wade burst into laughter.

---

"Oh, Spidey baby! Right there!"

"Oh my god. Oh my god stop before I have an aneurysm holy shit--"

"Weird right?" Miles asked. Harley stared back at him, before they both burst into laughter at the hilarity of the situation.

---

In a second he had picked up the gun and shot at Joshua.

He missed terribly, the bullet shooting a painting next to Joshua.

It was silent, everyone looking at the bullet. "You missed." Joshua mumbled, looking like he could laugh.

"No, I didn't. I never miss." Clint improvised. Joshua snickered, before feigning an unimpressed expression.

He looked at the painting Clint had shot and stared at it, waiting for something to happen.

After a bit, it fell to the ground. The protective glass covering shattered upon impact, a piece cutting Joshua's foot. Joshua yelped, wincing.

"Oh shit, are you oka--I mean, told you it was planned."

---

"Fuuuuuuuck I want a pizzaaaaaaaa!" Tony whined, stomping on the ground like a child.

"We have like two more scenes, Tony." Dr. Strange sighed. Tony pouted.

"But I want a pizza nowwwww!" Tony yelled.

---

"Who the fUCK took my toothbrush that plays the national anthem?!" Steve asked as he stomped out of the bathroom. Distantly, you could heard Clint laughing his ass off.

---

"Climb up the wall! What are you, a pussy?" Peter asked Miles, who choked on thin air. "Climb up the wall, little pussy boy."

Wade was wheezing on the floor.

---

Peter gasped and turned redder. "Oh Harley! Take me into your big strong arms and kiss me with your manly lips!"

"Oh yeah baby." Harley pulled Peter in for a passionate kiss, but they ended up bumping noses and bursting into laughter.

---

"SUCK IT!" Shuri yelled. The plastic dick came undone and fell onto Harley's face.

---

"What happened?!" Ava yelled as she fell on her knees next to them.

"...bomb..." Sam's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out.

"Shit!" Luke yelled as he tried to catch Sam's head. He missed and Sam's head slammed against the concrete.

"Fuck!" Sam cried, holding his head.

Luke immediately descended into frantic apologies as a medic (Darius) was called to see if Sam was okay.

---

"Make some rich dudes pay a ransom, that's what to do~!" He belted out, grinding against the chair.