Mr. Stark?

A/N: DON'T MURDER ME

"Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good..." Peter mumbled. Tony snapped his full attention onto Peter.

"You're fine." He told him, more so trying to convince himself than Peter.

"I-I don't know what's--" He stumbled foward, falling into Tony's arms. Tony's eyes widened in horror when he realized what was happening. Peter's eyes also widened as he gently sobbed. "I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go sir please!" He begged as he felt his body begin breaking apart. Peter clutched onto Tony, desperately trying to cling on to life. Tony clutched Peter, heart breaking as he watched his legs turn to dust. Peter accepted his fate and let go. With his last bit of energy he looked at Tony, his mentor.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and became dust in the wind. Tony desperately grabbed on to the remaining ashes. He wanted to sob and kick and scream for Peter to come back, but instead he felt numb. Empty. Blank.

All of a sudden his emotions burst through and he became this sobbing, shaking mess, no longer needing to be strong for Peter. The boy who deserved so much more. He then became angry at that prune looking monster. No, not angry. Infuriated. Tony swore that he would not rest until that ugly ass grape was dead. He stood up, clutching Pete's ashes in his hands. "Take me back to earth." He told Nebula.

---

They landed in Wakanda and Tony was still holding tightly to the ashes. He walked out and saw the Avengers in front of Thanos, preparing to battle. Tony pushed through them earning some shocked looks. He marched up to Thanos and with shaky hands, showed him Peter's ashes. "This...was my everything." He told him in a broken voice. The Avengers eyes widened. Who was that? They got a call from Pepper a few moments ago, so it wasn't her. "You killed him." Tony continued. "He died in my arms, begging for his life. For the pain to stop." Thanos' eyes widened as he realized who it was. "He was just a kid." Tony's voice cracked at the end. He met his eyes, a hatred filled glare was sent towards Thanos. "He was my kid." He stepped foward. The Avengers were stunned. "You will pay for what you did to him." Tony spat. Tony spun on his heel and marched back to the Avengers.

A/N:

I'm sor--actually I shouldn't say that. I apologize.