Wade's Question Corner (Episode 1)

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first ever episode of Wade's Question Corner!" Wade exclaimed into the microphone. "The only place where the reader can exchange questions with any character in the MCU!" Wade struck am anime pose. "First question of the day is for you! The reader! Here is your question!" Wade pulled out a remote and pressed a button. The question appeared on the screen next to him.

Who is your favorite Spiderman author?

"Make sure you answer the question before the next episode of Wade's Question Corner!" Wade winked. "Since no one has any questions yet, I'll ask some myself!" Wade smirked. "Second question of the day is for the star of our book, Peter Parker!"

"Why me?" Peter asked.

"Why not you, baby boy?" Wade shrugged. "Okay Peter, you're question comes from me! Who is better, me or Michelle?"

"I'm not answering that question."

"You're right, wouldn't want to anger the shippers." Wade tsked. "Thank you anyway! Third question of the day goes to our resident genius billionaire playboy philanthropist! You guessed it! Tiny Stank!"

"Wilson." Tony glared.

"Whoops! My bad! Tony Stark!" Wade smiled at the reader. "You're question is from me! Who would you rather smash? Pepper, Steve, or Strange?"

"Str--Pepper, obviously." Tony corrected himself, slightly pink.

"Right." Wade winked at Tony, who flushed. "Fourth and final question of the day is for Steve Rogers! So Steve, tell me. What was it like being trapped in ice?"

"Cold."

"As I expected. Well thank you for tuning into, say it with me now!"

"WADE'S QUESTION CORNER!"

A/N:

I'm bored, if you couldn't tell.