Replaced (Part 4)

Due to popular demand (aka you guys screaming your asses off at me) I decided to give you the Part 4 you crave so much. Also, there's going to be a part five. This is going on for longer than I thought it would.

Rhodey was humming as he walked into the common room and slapped Tony in the face.

"What the actual fuck?" Tony groaned as he held his cheek. "Why does everyone keep doing that?"

"Explain yourself." Rhodey said in a calm voice. Tony tilted his head, confused.

"Explain what?"

"Why did you fire Peter?" Rhodey asked as he made his way into the kitchen to make a glass of water.

"Oh, that runt? I fired him so that I could replace him with Joshua." Tony smirked. Rhodey's eye twitched.

"Is that right?" Rhodey hummed. Tony nodded confidently. Rhodey sipped on his water.

"Little nuisance only took up space. He was literally usele--" Tony was cut off as a knife went zooming past his head. Rhodey closed the knife drawer.

"Sorry, slip of the hand." Rhodey shrugged and sipped his water again. "What were you saying?"

"N-Nothing." Tony nervously chuckled. "Have you met Joshua, Rhodes? He really is amazing!"

As if on cue a "dad I'm home" could be heard. Tony's eyes lit up as he rushed to greet Joshua. Rhodey followed him.

"Joshua! My sweet little angel! How are you?" Tony hugged Joshua. Rhodey instantly noticed how Joshua was glaring at him. Tony pulled away and Joshua was all smiles again. "Have you met Rhodey?" Joshua waved at Rhodey. Rhodey scoffed in response. Tony glared at him. "Why are you being rude to my son?"

"He's not your son, Tones." Rhodey placed down his glass of water and crossed his arms. Tony grew angry.

"Get out." Tony mumbled darkly.

"Excuse me?" Rhodey said in genuine suprise.

"If you can't accept my son, you're not welcome here." Tony spat and shoved Rhodey into the elevator. At this moment, Steve walked in. "You're hereby banned from Stark Tower."

"Wh-Tony what the fuck are you doing?" Steve yelled as he ran over. Steve instantly took notice of the smirk on Joshua's face. "You can't kick Rhodey out!" Tony turned to Steve.

"You're lucky we're on a team, or else I would've kicked all of the Avenger scum out of here." Tony growled and Steve glared.

Rhodey looked hurt as the elevator doors closed.

---

Peter was swinging around, trying to look for May. Karen was unable to track her phone, causing Peter to panic.

He spotted a car crash and came down to help, only to freeze when he recognized one of the vehicles. "No." Peter mumbled. "Nonono." Peter spotted May on a stretcher. At the moment he looked, a sheet was being placed over her.

Peter felt like he was drowning. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. He couldn't move. He could only stare and watch as his beloved aunt was wheeled away. Peter swung away, not even registering the tears following down his face.

---

School the next day was awful. Everyone knew what happened. Everyone. They knew about him losing his internship. They knew about his aunt. Everyone knew. Including one Flash Thompson. "Penis Parker! Heard you lost your job!" Flash laughed as he walked up to Peter. "Stark finally realized how worthless you are, huh?" Peter felt tears pool his eyes. "Aww! Is little Parker gonna cry? Want me to go get your aunt? Oh, whoops." Flash laughed as he walked away.

Peter rushed off to the bathroom. As soon as he entered, he slid down against the wall, sobbing hysterically. Peter didn't know how be expected to make it through the day.

----

Pepper was sobbing to herself in an apartment she rented out. She knew she shouldn't be crying over that playboy millionaire, but she couldn't help herself. She loved him, she really did. Sure he was an idiot sometimes, but he was also sweet.

She knew the man she fell in love with was gone.

---

Steve was pulled aside by Joshua. Steve crossed his arms. "What do you want?"

"I want us to be friends, Uncle Steve!" Joshua smiled brightly.

"Don't call...me...that..." Steve trailed off as Joshua's eyes turned red and he became unable to look away.

"We're super close, right?"

"N-No-Yeah! Of course we are! Come to Uncle Steve if you ever need advice!" Steve smiled, ruffled Joshua's hair, and walked away.

Joshua smirked.

---

Tony watched as Steve walked into the room. "Hey Capsicle!" He heard himself say.

"Y'know Tony, you were right! Joshua is great!" Steve smiled brightly and walked out of the room. Tony wished he had the free will to curse. Steve was under Joshua's influence now. He turned around and spotted the shocked face of Bucky, staring at the door Steve exited from. Bucky then turned to glare at Tony.

"What did you do to him?" Bucky growled. Tony felt a smirk grow on his lips.

"I didn't do anything." He winked and walked out.

A/N:

Whoop whoop

*