Stressed (USM)

It takes like two millennia to come up with these my god

Also, if you can name the otome gane the photo up top is from I will personally let you choose what I'll write next.

Peter hadn't been doing well.

His classes were easy, but there was just so much to do. It took time that he didn't have to do his homework.

May had been struggling to keep up with rent, so Peter got himself a part time job working for JJJ. It wasn't that hard, but it still was hard to find the time to photograph himself without anyone seeing.

And then there was, of course, S.H.I.E.L.D.

Peter was doing his best to keep up with training and mentoring and all that jazz.

Then there was the Avengers who were trying to peer pressure him into joining their team. It would always be a no, he had three teams now and certainly didn't need a fourth.

There's also college, the inevitability that's quickly approaching. He wasn't expecting to have the time to actually attend, but it was nice to plan ahead anyways.

There's Nova being a douche, as usual.

White Tiger nagging him.

Iron First just being fucking Iron Fist.

And Power Man...well he's cool.

He was getting no sleep, barely had time to eat, and Fury is a dick.

In short, Peter was stressed as fuck.

Peter was on his way to training, his day had been rather shitty, and a headache was starting to form. Harry and MJ were absent, so he was alone for most of the day.

"Hey Spidey!" Luke called, swinging an arm around his shoulder. "How's it going bud?"

"Eh." Peter shrugged off Luke's arm. "Could be better."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Luke frowned. "Did something happen?"

"No, just life being terrible as always." Peter laughed. They entered the training room, where Sam and Danny were standing.

"Yo!" Sam smirked. "How's it going, Webs?" He asked.

"Peachy, Bucket Head." Peter scoffed. "Just peachy." Nova gave a low whistle.

"Someone's in a bad mood. What's up with you?" Sam asked.

"Can you just fuck off?" Peter huffed. Nova's jaw dropped.

"Okay, someone's in a REALLY bad mood." Nova frowned. "Is everything okay?"

Peter didn't answer, just leaned against the wall and waited for Ava to arrive.

When she did, however, she was fuming. "SPIDERMAN!" She marched right up to him.

"What's up, She-Cat?" Peter asked lazily.

"Care to explain why I woke up with my entire room covered in SPIDER WEBS?!" She screamed.

"Tiger, I don't think you should--" Luke tried to intervene.

"Why do you automatically assume it's me?" Peter sighed, agitated already. "I'm not the only one here with webs."

"No one else has the balls! They all fear and/or respect me!" She hissed.

Peter laughed. "Dream on, I saw Flash mocking you yesterday." Peter snorted.

Nova laughed. "I saw that too!" He exclaimed. Tiger shot him a glare, instantly shutting him up.

"I know it was you, Peter." She spat. Peter rolled his eyes.

"You're not listening!" He snapped, making everyone freeze. Peter rarely got angry, so it was suprising to see him snap at anyone. "I didn't do jack shit to your room!"

"But--"

"Do you have any defining proof that it was me?" Peter asked sarcastically. Ava didn't say anything. "No? Then stop fucking bothering me and leave me alone!"

Peter's head was pounding, but he didn't make his pain known.

The room went completely silent, no one saying a word. Even Danny was unusually tense.

Suddenly, Peter fell over, passed out.

---

He woke up in the infirmary, a dull pain in his head. "Ow." He mumbled immediately.

"Pete! You're awake!" Luke, who was sitting next to the bed, exclaimed. "Doctor Conners says you passed out from stress."

The rest of the team came flooding in, all with concerned looks on their faces. "Hey..." Tiger waved awkwardly. "How do you feel?"

"Shitty." Pete groaned, shoving his face in his hands.

"I'm...really sorry, I didn't realize you were having a bad day." Ava sighed. Peter waved her off.

"No, it's fine. I didn't make say anything. I should've confided in you instead of keeping it to myself." Peter gave her a small smile, which she couldn't see but could tell was happening.

"Group hug?" Sam chimed in, ruining the moment. Peter rolled his eyes, but held out his arms.

The group embraced, ignoring the fact that this exact same scenario would probably happen again in a few months time.

A/N:

This is short as hell.

*

Avery: why have you not come to me with this?

Jack: I thought you knew about it!