Trailer #2

Okay, to clear up some confusion, Joshua Mohr is the boy from Replaced.

This is the 2nd trailer, since I can't just have one. Feel free to decipher what you think is going to happen next! ;)

"I don't understand." Bruce mumbled, rubbing his chin. "He was dead."

"Well, now he's alive." Tony grumbled.

---

"You didn't think getting rid of me was that easy," He placed a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Did you?"

---

"He was only toying with us before, we only saw a fraction of the power he was given." Vision mumbled.

---

"You can hurt me." Peter yelled at him. "But I will not let you hurt my family." He hissed.

Joshua smirked.

---

"He needs to be stopped." Sam said. "No matter what it takes."

---

"I don't know what's going on with Steve." Bucky admitted. "He's been...different. I want to help him but he's not letting me in!"

---

Joshua giggled. "I'm back~"

Peter's breath hitched.

---

"Guys?!" Bucky yelled. He turned around and screamed.

---

"It's time for bed, children." Joshua smirked, stalking closer to the team. "You wouldn't want me to be angry, would you?"

---

"I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die." Steve cried, grabbing his hair. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

---

"Hello," Joshua smiled. "It's nice to see you again, dad."

"Don't call me that." Tony hissed.

---

"If we die," Sam said. "We'll die fighting."

---

"They don't trust me, I can see it in their eyes." Steve stammered, grabbing Peter's shoulders. "You have to trust me. Tell me you trust me!"

---

"Tick tok, little boy." Joshua smirked, watching Ned run. "You're running out of time."

---

"Steve," Natasha mumbled, gaining his attention. "What did you do?"

---

Reclaimed
Coming Soon