Bloodshed (Part 3)

Susie: In case anyone was wondering, I do in fact have a coworker.

Susie: Th-That's Darius

Susie: Th-That's Darius. He's in charge of cleaning up all the masses left behind after chapters. Like the mess left behind in Heartbreak, for example. I more so specialize in being a personal maid for the author.

Me: Hey Susie, get me a glass of water.

Susie: S-Sure.

Peter was tired and hungry. The food he was given was scarce, but enough to keep him alive. His muscles stayed in tact, the constant training they made him do now that he was apparently the 'champion' was enough to make sure of that.

They decided to remove his restraints about a week ago, apparently the door was also made of vibranium. Fantastic.

He had become accustomed to the schedule. Every Saturday, he'd fight. The same schedule for several weeks. The only thing keeping him sane was the schedule. He still cracked jokes during the fights, despite Lee's protests.

On the outside, he seemed perfectly normal. Still a carefree, joyful, spider themed superhero. On the inside, however, he was a broken, desperate, mentally unstable teenager.

He hated this place. He hated the blood stained walls, the door that disconnected him from the outside world, the fights he was forced to partake in, he even hated the red and blue spandex that seemed to be part of him now.

He wanted out of this place. He didn't know what he would see once he escaped this building but he would run. He would run home, to his dad.

Lee walked into the room, it was Friday. One day before another fight. "Hey Lee! How's life been? You haven't been kidnapping other people behind my back, have you?" Lee gave Peter a humorless stare.

"Dr. Octavius would like to speak with you." Lee told him.

"Ooh~! Dr. Octavius? That's a new name! Is he the chef? Are you finally answering my complaints about the chicken? Dry as fuck!" Peter shook his head as Lee cuffed him. "I'll take that as a no."

---

Peter was shoved into a room. The door had been labeled "Lab 93" so it wasn't hard to guess what was contained in the room. "Hmm, this doesn't look like a kitchen..." Peter mumbled as he looked at the sketches of mechanical arms on the wall.

"Welcome, Spiderman." Peter turned and saw a man staring at him.

"Sup." Peter waved, which look kinda awkward with the cuffs. "This is a mighty fine place you have here. Might want to ease up on the sketches though. Gives off the mad scientist vibe."

"I am Dr. Otto Octavius." He told him.

"That's a supervillain name if I ever heard one." Peter commented lazily.

Suddenly, mechanical arms that were attached to Otto's back lifted said scientist up. "Good Lord! Is that coming out of you?!" Peter yelled, backing away. "What the hell man! You can't just give birth to arms all of a sudden! Give a dude a heads up next time!"

Otto stalked closer. One of his arms grabbed one of Peter's. "Perfect." Otto mumbled, staring at Peter's biceps. "Truly perfect."

"I'm sorry I don't feel the same way." Peter chuckled awkwardly. "I'm just not into dudes who look like Squidward."

"You are perfect." Otto whispered in his ear, causing a chill to go up Peter's spine. Another one of the arms wrapped around Peter's waist and lifted him up.

"Okay guess we're going up--" Peter said. Ock gazed at Peter's abs. "Wow, you really know how to treat a lady."
Ock flipped Peter around and examined his butt. "Okay, this is where I draw the line."

Peter was flipped back around and had his mask torn off. Once Ock could see his face, Peter gave him a wink. "You're young." Ock commented.

"And you're old."

"That makes you all the more perfect." Ock said, and put Peter down.

"I'm getting total pedophile vibes right now." Peter said. "So, uh, what am I perfect for?"

Ock ignored Peter again and walked over to a switch on the wall. He flipped it and everything metal came flying towards a board that was on the wall, including Peter's cuffs. "Hmm, classy." Peter commented.

"You intrigue me." Ock said, walking over.

"Do you mean that in a sexual way or....?" Peter trailed off. Ock chuckled and pulled out a syringe.

"Oh hELL NO!" Peter screeched and tried to move away from the needle. "NO THANK YOU! THAT WILL BE A NO FROM ME!" Before Peter could get another word out, the needle was injected into him. Peter felt an intense pain in his head before becoming limp.

"This will take affect in due time. Let's see if your advanced immune system can fight it off in time." Ock smiled to himself in sadistic pleasure and called Lee back into the room. "Take him back to his cell." He turned the switch off.

"Yes, doctor." Lee replied in an almost robotic tone and grabbed Peter.

"Sweet dreams, little spider." Ock smirked a little as he watched Peter be dragged away.

A/N:

You do NOT want to know how long I've been working on this.

*

Darius: I think Natasha's really pretty, y'know?

Susie: Really?

Darius: Yeah...n-not that you aren't pretty. You're beautiful! W-Wait, uh, I didn't mean that. I mean I did that but I, uh, don't like you like that. N-Not that I don't LIKE you but I don't romantically like but I don't LIKE LIKE you. N-Not that that can't ever be a possibility it's just--

Me: Darius, go clean up the set and prepare it for the next oneshot.

Darius: Thank you.

Susie: What even was that--

Me: Go get me a coffee.