Replaced (Part 8)

*sigh* There's going to be a part 9 so buckle up fuckers.

Happy ran to his car. He couldn't believe that Rhodey just left him with a psychotic octopus. To be fair, he had called Happy and alerted him of the situation so he couldn't complainq. He was about to drive away when he spotted Ned and MJ running over. "Where's Peter?!" Ned asked.

"Rhodey took him to the tower, he's severely wounded." Happy told them. MJ and Ned exchanged a look.

"We have important news. We need you to take us to the tower so we can speak with him." MJ told Happy. He rose a brow.

"And what would this information be?"

"We think we might know Joshua's real identity."

---

"Steve! I know you like Joshua now, but I thought you still loved Peter!" Bucky shouted as he ducked under Steve's shield. "What happened?!"

"I realized how utterly pathetic and useless Peter is." Steve growled out as he caught his shield. He swiftly held up his shield, blocking Nat's bullets.

Bucky felt like he was going to cry. "Come on, Steve! I know you! You would never turn your back on Peter!"

"Apparently you don't know me well enough." He threw his shield at Natasha, who didn't realize the attack was going to be at her. The shield his her in the stomach. She yelped and coughed up some blood. Steve ran over to her and kicked her in the face. She fell to the ground. Steve picked up his shield. He grabbed Natasha by the hair and pulled her up.

Bucky ran over and punched Steve in the face with his metal arm. Steve barely flinched. Steve shot his head to Bucky and began walking towards him. He tackled Bucky to the ground and began using his shield to chop his metal arm off. Bucky screamed since he wasn't only taking off the arm, but some of Bucky's torso as well. He thrashed and tried to get him off. He begged him to stop.

Suddenly, Steve was thrown off Bucky by a certain drone called Redwing.

Bucky nearly sobbed in relief when Sam ran over, asking him if he was okay. Bucky was bleeding badly, he would have to stay down for the remainder of the fight. Sam frowned, Buck's collar bone had been practically shattered. "Stay down." He told Bucky sternly. Bucky didn't need to be told twice.

Steve walked back over. "I could do this all day." Steve smirked. Sam glared at him.

Bruce finished hooking up the IV bag and was ready to join in the fight. "Alright, big guy. We need to protect Peter." Bruce thought of all the things that made him angry the past few days and before he knew it, the Hulk had joined in the fight.

Tony was about to fire at Rhodey again, when he heard a huge roar and was grabbed by a giant, green hand. Hulk threw Tony across the room.

Joshua frowned when he saw that the Hulk had shown up. This could ruin his plan. He needed a solution, fast.

Peter groaned as he felt himself waking up. He sat up and saw fighting Avengers. He looked at his chest and saw that his advanced healing had nearly finished the job.

He pulled on his mask that was laying in the table next to the bed and was about to jump out the window. Suddenly, some sort of device flew in through the door.

Some sort of knockout gas came out and before anyone could comprehend, everyone in the room was out cold.

---

Peter woke up in a glass cell with Natasha, Bucky, Sam, Bruce, Rhodey, and all the Avengers minus Clint, Steve, and Tony. Peter looked to his right and saw another cell that contained those three, Joshua, and Pepper. Tony and Clint were banging on the walls, while Steve kept ramming himself into them. Joshua was pretending to cry in the corner, causing everyone in his cell to give him sympathetic looks.

"I leave y'all alone for one day, and you're trying to kill each other." Everyone looked towards the source of the voice and saw Nick Fury and Maria Hill. "Honestly, you're all a bunch of children."

"What's the meaning of this?!" Tony yelled in fury. "Release us this instant!"

"I'm simply stopping another civil war." Fury glared at him. Tony glared back. Joshua walked over to place a hand on Tony's shoulder.

"Dad, it's not worth it." Joshua shook his head. Tony smiled.

"You really are the sweetest boy to ever live." Tony told Joshua.

Ouch, that stung. Peter frowned as Bucky placed a hand on his shoulder. Bucky winced as he let go of Peter's shoulder and held his injury. Bucky stumbled slightly but Sam caught him. "Woah! Take it easy, soldier."

"N-No, I'm fine." Bucky hissed out. Sam shot him a sarcastic look. "I-I'm serious!"

"And I'm Beyoncé." Sam rolled his eyes. "Take it easy, Buck."

"I'm fine!"

"Bucky--"

"Seriously Sam, I'll be fine. This is nothi--"

"James!" Sam yelled, instantly shutting Bucky up. "Take it easy, don't exhaust yourself." Bucky grumbled a complaint and plopped on the floor, holding his injury still.

A look of guilt flashed in Steve's eyes for a split second, but was gone as soon as it came.

"Until you can learn to cooperate, you're going to be locked in here." Fury sighed. "Except Joshua, I'm taking him in for questioning." Two agents stepped in and cuffed Josh.

"Don't hurt him!" Tony yelled after them.

As soon as Nick was gone, the mind controlled Avengers glared at the rest. "This is your fault for sneaking in!" Steve hissed.

Suddenly, some sort of hallway extended out of both cages, connecting them. All the Avengers now had access to eachother.

"We'll take shifts to make sure they don't try anything." Sam told the group, who nodded.

"I'll take first watch." Bucky stood up.

"No, you need to rest." Sam told him. Bucky rolled his eyes.

"I'm not useless! I can still keep watch!"

"I don't want you overexerting yourself." Sam told him.

"I told you! I'm fine! How many times do I have to--" Bucky froze and dropped to the ground, unconscious. Sam's eyes widened.

"Bucky?!" Peter exclaimed as he went to check on him.

"I just made him rest. He'll be awake again tomorrow." Wanda told them. She used her magic to shift Bucky into a more comfortable position. Sam gave her a grateful nod. "I'll keep first watch. I'm probably your best bet for fighting them."

"Natasha?" Bruce asked. "Are you okay?"

"What's wrong with Clint?" Natasha asked him. "He was fighting with everything he had to get Peter back and today he was aiming a bow at him."

"People move on, I guess."

"Not that quickly." Natasha frowned as she glanced to Clint, who was glaring at her. "I just want my partner back."

"Natasha, he made his choice." Sam told her. She glared at him.

"I know him, he would never turn his back on anyone. Especially not Peter."

"I think I know what happened." Peter said. "I know who is behind all of this."

"So do I. The guy had the balls to attack Pete in his own home." Rhodey furrowed his brow.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"It was--"

"Romanoff." Nick said as he walked in, interrupting Peter. "Your turn to be interviewed." Some agents came in and cuffed her. "You too, Barton."

The two were taken to the questioning room.

A/N:

This is probably the sloppiest one.

*