Into the Spiderverse (Pt.1)

(Hey, it's been awhile.

It hasn't been that long actually, about a week at the time I'm writing this. So, I'm having one of those episodes where I'm super inspired and figured I couldn't let this opportunity slip up, so I snuck my way into your notifications and boda-bing boda-boom here I am.

I'm still TECHNICALLY on hiatus tho so...

This is a chapter btw)

"Ok, let's do this one last time.

My name is Peter Parker and for the last 5 years I have been the one and only Spiderman! I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and you know the rest. Saved some people, asked MJ out, stood up to Flash, turned to dust, buried my aunt, moved in with Tony Stark. So I'm living the life! Watching movies with the Avengers, when this weird thing happened."

"Peter, what is this?" Tony asked through his cackles.

"Wade sent it!" Peter chuckled.

"First of all, this prostitute chic really fell for Ronald McDonald? Really?" Steve asked. Natasha tapped Tony on the shoulder.

"Hey Tones, what's that?" She asked. Everyone looked up and saw a weird portal thing open in their ceiling.

"What the--" Peter asked as he began to float. Next thing he knew, he was being sucked into the portal. "DAD!"

"PETER!" Was the last thing he heard before he was traveling through the multiverse.

---

Peter flew through the air and landed on a billboard. "Ow." He mumbled as he fell to the ground. He landed roughly and rubbed his head. He looked up and saw some kid, about his age, swinging through the air with an older man attached to him. "What the..." He look on the billboards and saw news saying that Spiderman was dead. "What?" Peter asked. "Also, why am I blonde? And old. Jesus, he must be, like, 26." Peter pulled on his mask, took off the clothes he was wearing over his suit, and swung after the duo that was being chased by the cops.

---

Peter crawled next to the window and looked in. "Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands." Is what the man who was apparently him said. Peter crawled in.

"What the--there's another one?!" The boy asked.

"Heyo." Peter waved. "Am I interrupting? My bad, I totally ruined your cool moment didn't I? I'll just-lemme just crawl back out and you can continue your cool moment. Sorry again!" Peter nervously laughed. The older Peter rolled his eyes.

"Hi! I'm Miles!" The kid stuck out his hand. Peter shook it. The kid attempted to pull Peter foward by his hand and pin him to the ground, but when he tried Peter was too strong to move. So he tried again.

"Wha--" Peter said. "Are you trying to pull me in for a hug? Is that--is that what this is?"

"No! I'm trying to pin you so you can explain to me what the hell is going on!" Miles screeched. Peter tilted his head and glanced towards the older Peter, who just shrugged. The older Peter sighed and took off the rope.

"Listen kid, I...er...we need to get home." He gestured between Peter and him. "Do you know where the collider is located?"

"Alchemax, but you didn't answer my question." Miles tried to say but the older Peter grabbed Peter by the arm and dragged him out the window.

"Catch ya on the flip side, kid." Older Peter said.

"Wait! Can you train me?" Miles asked. Older Peter rolled his eyes.

"I already said--"

"Not you, him." Miles gestured to Peter. Older Peter scowled.

"No, sorry." Older Peter said in a higher pitched voice.

"Is that supposed to be me?" Peter asked no one in particular. "I think it would be fu--" Peter was cut off as he and Older Peter glitched.

It felt like his body was being torn apart. Peter recognized this feeling. "No." He mumbled. His breathing became heavy. "No, not again."

"Hey, you alright?" Miles asked, though his voice seemed muffled. Peter began hyperventilating. He ripped off his mask. Peter could here the older him yelling something, but he wasn't focused on that. Images of Titan, the soul realm, and Thanos snapped in his head.

"Please dad, I don't want to go again. I can't do it again, please." Peter whispered as tears slipped down his face. "Please, I-I can't--it hurts--"

"H--! H-y! Hey!" Older Peter yelled, snapping Peter back into reality. "You with us? Breathe, kid. You're alright."

"I'm sorry--I just--"

"It's fine, there's no need to apologize." Older Peter smiled at him. "That was pretty painful, I'll admit."

"No, it's not that. Believe me, I've handled some pretty painful blows." Peter sighed. "Thanks, uh, what do I call you anyway? Old--"

"Anything that starts with 'Old' can't be good for my self esteem." Older Peter crossed his arms. "Call me...Parker."

"Thanks, Parker." Peter smiled. Miles cleared his throat, gaining their attention.

"You're, uh, my age?" Miles asked. Peter laughed and nodded. "Anyway, the Peter Parker told me to upload this to the collider. This will deactivate it, I think."

"Sweet, you have a goober." Parker stood up. "Give it."

"Wha--I need it to destroy the collider!" Miles said.

"And we need it to get home!" Parker put a hand on his hip. "Give. It."

"No! I'll swallow it!" Miles exclaimed as he held it to his mouth.

"What?" Parker asked. "Peter, could you?" Peter nodded and grabbed it with his webs.

"This is broken. Miles, did you break this?" Peter asked as he held it up.

"No, it...uh...broke."

"Oh my God." Parker groaned. "Fantastic, now we have to sneak into the place your Peter got the info in this from and make another one of these!"

"I-I can help! I've got spider powers too!" Miles exclaimed.

"Wait, what--" Peter tried to say.

"You've really done enough." Parker scowled. "C'mon Peter, let's go."

"W-we can't just leave him!" Peter said. Parker looked at Peter. He glared at him, and reluctantly nodded.

"Fine! But if he ruins the mission, I'm blaming you!"

A/N:

Yeah, still got a couple of months of this Hell left.

*