Spider Spray

Peter was doing his homework in the common room, just minding his own buisness. All of a sudden, a giant spider fell from the roof onto Peter's book. Peter screamed bloody murder and ran to go get some spray. When he ran back, the spider wasn't on the book anymore, so Peter told Friday to lock all the doors to the common room and he sprayed the entire room. While he was spraying he started coughing violently, but he continued spraying anyway. Eventually, the spray fell out of his hands and he dropped to the floor, unconscious.

----

The Avengers had out gotten back from their recent mission, all of them eager to see their little friend again. All of them had grown fond of the boy and his childish antics. They were about to walk into the common room, only to be surprised that it was locked. "Friday, unlock the door." Tony requested of his AI, who gladly obliged. All of them froze upon seeing Peter on the floor, unmoving. Tony rushed to Peter's side. He shook him, attempting to wake him up. "Get up, Peter!" Tony yelled in a blind panic.

"I'll go set up the med bay!" Bruce yelled and rushed off. Wanda ran over and attempted to look in Peter's mind.

"I see...a spider?" Wanda told them in her rich Slovakian accent.

"I mean, he is Spiderman." Tony shrugged and quickly remembered that the team didn't know that. "Wait shit--"

"Peter is Spiderman?!" Clint exclaimed. Natasha shrugged.

"You guys didn't know that? It's pretty obvious." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"I THREW AN AIRPLANE TERMINAL ON HIM!" Steve suddenly broke out of his shocked state. "I AM A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING!" He burst into tears.

"Calm down, Capsicle." Tony rolled his eyes. "He forgave you. You know Pete, he's got a big heart."

"The biggest." Bucky smiled. Pepper walked in, and froze when she saw Peter.

"ANTOHNY EDWARD STARK!" Pepper yelled. All of the Avengers accept Tony ran out of the room. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

"Pepper, baby!" Tony nervously chuckled. "I didn't do this, I swear! He was already like this!"

"That is somehow worse." She spat. "Does anyone in this tower have a lick of sense?! Get him to the med bay!"

"Well Bruce--"

"GET HIM TO THE MED BAY!" She roared. Tony picked Peter up and rushed to the med bay.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does.

Peter's eyes blinked open as he surveyed his surroundings. He looked to his right and jumped back when he saw all of the Avengers asleep next to him. Natasha was asleep on Clint's leg,  Clint was asleep with his hand on Sam's head, Sam had his leg hung over Vision's, Vision was asleep with his arm around Wanda, Wanda was asleep next to Bruce, Bruce was asleep upside down somehow with his foot in Steve's face, Steve was asleep with a hand holding Tony's, and finally Tony was asleep on the chair next to Peter, his head resting on the bed. Peter giggled and went back to sleep, right after asking Friday to take a photo.

A/N:

Not proud of this but oh well!