A New Friend

Peter and Shuri were once again sat in the common room, when Peter turned to Shuri and asked. "What movie do you want to watch?" Huh, that's oddly normal. Weird. But then Shuri replied.

"I don't know, maybe a Disney movie?" Shuri replied. That's...also really normal. What the fuck is going on?

"Hercules?"

"Hercules."

And so they turned on Hercules. But suddenly...the movie kept on playing...

I guess this is a normal chapter for onc--

"SUP BITCHES!" A new voice exclaimed as he they kicked down the door. Ah, there it is. "Tony sent me up."

"Who are you?!" Peter and Shuri exclaimed at the same time.

"The name's Harley
Harley Keener." He winked. "So, what are you guys doing?"

"Just watching Hercules." Peter gestured to the screen.

"Boooooooooring!" Harley yelled. "There's this new porno I'm into, we should totally watch it."

"I like you." Peter nodded in approval.

"Wait a minute...YOU'RE THE PRINCESS OF WAKANDA!" Harley squealed. Shuri winked.

"Hell yeah I am."

"That means you must be someone important too..." Harley said as he pointed at Peter. Peter flipper his hair somehow.

"My name's Peter, but you may know me as Spiderman." Peter smirked. Harley's eyes brightened. Peter assumed it was because of how cool Spiderman was.

"You're that walking meme!" Harley exclaimed. Peter got off the couch and did a split.

"That's right hun."

"You guys are so cool!" Harley smiled brightly. "But seriously, let's watch that porno."

"We're gonna watch that so fucking hard!" Peter yelled.

"Guys, I don't watch porn." Shuri raised an eyebrow. Harley and Peter sighed in dissapointment.

"Ugh, fine. Let's watch Gifty Shades of Grey." Peter smirked.

"I JUST SAID THAT I DON'T WATCH PORN!" Shuri yelled. Peter and Harley laughed. Shuri snorted. "You guys were cackling. Just imagine if people laughed like that normally."

"So Drew, Sarah fell on her face yesterday." Peter said in a professional sounding voice.

"hAhAhAhAhAhAhA! WHAT AN IDIOT!" Harley cackled in response.

"Yeah, she fell on the road and got hit by a truck." Shuri sighed.

"Fuck yeah! I fucking hated that bitch."

Shuri and Peter exchanged a look. "We're gonna get along just fine."

A/N:

*Harley has joined the party*