Gym

(Bex_Stark indeed you are. Would you like a prize?)

Peter was at the gym. The public gym. He figured he should see if he likes it better there then at the tower.

Peter was wearing a tank top and sweatpants. That's right, Peter Parker wasn't wearing baggy clothes for once in his life. He figured it was time he fully stepped out of his comfort zone.

He started with the weights. Obviously the ones he was lifting were light to him, so it didn't require much effort.

What Peter didn't notice, was the group of highschool girls checking him out in the back.

"Look at that piece of meat." One girl said as she bit her lip.

"What a snack!" The another said, pointing at his ass. "Since when do boys like that exist?"

Peter finished lifting weights and headed for the treadmills. He wanted to test his limit, so he set it for the highest setting. He quickly discovered that this was basically jogging for him.

The girls were staring at his sweat stained face. "Holy fuck he's hot!"

"He has the face of a model and the body of a god!" One said with her eyes half lidded. "People like him exist!"

Peter stopped the machine, wiping some sweat off his brow. He decided he'd head for the punching bag, needing to work on the strength of his hits.

The girls were swooning over Peter. The bag nearly came off the chain with his first swing. "I'm gonna talk to him." One said.

"What? Men like him are to be looked at, not touched!" Another tried to stop her. She was ignored as the girl approached Peter.

"H-Hey!" She greeted Peter who stopped to look at her.

"Hello! How can I help you?" Peter smiled causing her to turn bright red. "Did you want to use this bag? Was I inconveniencing you? Sorry!" She turned even redder. She was really into considerate guys. "Are you okay? You're face is really red. If you're sick you should go home and rest. Better under the covers then at the gym."

"Better under you--" She quickly cleared her throat. "I'm fine! I just wanted to say that you're really cute."

Peter turned bright red. "O-Oh! Th-thanks!" Peter smiled awkwardly.

Peter wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.

She turned even redder (somehow) and quickly rushed off. Peter quickly decided he was uncomfortable and would never go to a public gym again.

Way to go, Barbara. You lost the chance to see that hot hunk again.

A/N:

This one's short, whoops.

*