Dora

This fanart was created by the wonderful AnimeFANsWorld6 (tank chu~)

Also, no one in particular has been doing this, but I have read every single comment on this book more times than I can count, so don't feel the need to repeat yourself.

"Okay, introduce me to the person who thought that it would be an AMAZING idea to make DORA THE EXPLORER into a movie." Peter exclaimed.

"Bro, this is old news." Miles said, scrolling through the author's Instagram. "These posts are lame."

"But STILL!" Peter put his hands on his hips. "It's DORA"

"Du du du du du Dora~" Shuri sang as she walked in. "I heard you guys were talking about Dora~"

"Tell me, oh wise one, what input you have to this discussion?" Peter asked with a roll of his eyes.

"Guys~! I thought we agreed to not speak in smart while I'm present!" Miles whined.

"Sorry Miles." Peter mumbled. "I meant, what brilliant thing do you have to say about this?"

"Well~!" She hummed. "Dora was my favorite show growing up, so you could say I'm somewhat of a veteran in exploring."

At that moment Sam walked in, he saw who was in the room and was immediately on guard. "I'm only here for the magazine." He said, gesturing to the magazines on the coffee table they were sitting around. Sam looked around and suddenly his eyes widened in fear. "Where's the other one?"

"The other one?" Mile asked.

"There's usually four of you!" Suddenly, a large bang was heard from the lab, everyone raced towards it.

The lab door opened and smoke poured out. Harley came out, coughing and covered in oil stains. "Note to self, never do that again." He looked up and saw everyone staring at him. "Oh, hey guys!" He looked at his friends. "Aww, was I missing a discussion?" He pointed and put down the wrench he was holding for some reason.

"What were you doing?" Miles asked.

"I was trying to see if I could reduce the stress on Peter and your arms by seeing if I could adapt the fluid Peter created and make it more pliable." Harley said, taking off his gloves. Miles tilted his head in genuine confusion. Harley sighed and rolled his eyes. "I was trying to make your webs more flexible."

"Ohhhhh." Miles said.

"How did that cause an explosion?" Shuri asked. Harley shrugged.

"I managed to make the webs more flexible, but after that I wanted to create a special kind of web that contained azidoazide azide, didn't work out that well." Harley rubbed the back of his neck. Peter whacked the back of Harley's head.

"Even though the idea sounds cool, that was a stupid thing to do." Peter rolled his eyes. "Where did you even get azidoazide aside anyway?"

"Dad gave me some, and he said not to question how or where he got it." Harley shrugged as he wiped some oil off of his face. Miles was confused but didn't say anything. "So...what were you guys talking about?"

"The Dora movie that's coming out." Peter told him. Harley's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Bro, I'm not gonna lie, it looks kinda cool yet stupid." Harley smiled brightly. "Like, what gave them the idea?"

"That's what I was asking!" Peter exclaimed. "See Miles? Perfectly valid question."

"Just because Harley asked it doesn't make it valid." Miles rolled his eyes. "Speaking of which, can you take those goggles off Harley?" Miles gestured to the goggles Harley had been wearing this entire time. Harley rolled his eyes and moved them up so they were resting in his hair. He playfully gave Miles the middle finger and they continued like nothing happened.

A/N:

Bro I don't even know where to categorize this chapter.

*

Susie: Darius!

Darius: What's up?

Susie: Dominic asked me out!

Darius: *fake smiles* Really? That's great!

Susie: Yeah! He--

Darius: Ah, I have to go clean up the lab. See you around, Susie.

Susie: ...but I thought Vine said he would take care of that...?