Hibernation (Part 3)

THIS IS SO OVERDUE AND I'M SORRY

I sorta lost passion for this even though it's what made me want to write fanfiction in the first place.

After this I'll probably start working on Replaced Part 4

Now, with no more interruptions. I present to you, the conclusion to Hibernation!

May burst into the med bay, causing everyone to jump in fright. May's eyes instantly landed on her nephew. She rushed over and started frantically asking what happened. Tony explained to her exactly what Happy told him. "He just...collapsed?"

"According to Ted." Tony sighed.

"Ned."

"Whatever." Tony waved Happy off. Happy rolled his eyes.

May gazed at her nephew's sleeping form. She knew that being Spiderman came with risks, so why did she agree to it? Maybe it was because she was feeling selfish. She knew that being Spiderman would make Peter happy, but that's not the main reason she agreed to it. She wanted to show all those people who looked down on the Parker family, that they were worth something. She wanted their reputation as "the cursed family" to go away. She wanted to be known as "Spiderman's family". She said yes, not for Peter's pride, but her own.

Now she faced the consequences of her decision. Peter was, perhaps, on his death bed. She could tell that Spiderman had something to do with this, even if he wasn't hurt.

"Hey, I can see you beating yourself up from here." May turned and saw Happy looking at her. (I watched the trailer too and as weird as this is, we're going with it.) "None of this is your fault." He smiled at her. Tony was looking back and forth between the two.

"Did I miss something...?" Tony questioned himself.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does.

It had been about three months since Peter had fallen into his cursed slumber. They had tried everything to wake him up, they brought MJ in to give him true kiss. Hell, they even brought Deadpool in! Nothing was working and all of Peter's classmates were getting concerned since Peter's 'disappearance'. Even Flash was beginning to worry. New York has increasingly become more crime filled since Spiderman dissapeared as well. It was surprising that no one in Midtown made the connection.

Tony was a wreck, he spent days and nights next to Peter. For three whole months! It was finally beginning to warm up in New York. All the snow was beginning to melt. (My ass lives in Florida, where it doesn't snow! So don't expect me to know how snow works after winter.)

Bruce wanted to put Peter down, like some dog. Everyone was beginning to believe that Peter was never going to wake up. Tony sighed as he stood up from his chair next to Peter. He finally accepted the fact that Peter was going to be like this forever. As he was walking out the door, he heard a soft groan. He whipped around just in time to see Peter's eyes opening.

Peter's eyes met his and Tony swore he almost broke down in tears right then and there. Peter's tired eyes soon turned into confused ones. "What the fuck am I doing here?" Peter questioned.

"Peter!" Tony rushed over and hugged Peter tightly.

"What the fu--" Peter was cut off as Tony squeezed tighter. "Mr. Stark...I...can't...breathe!" Tony quickly let go before he killed his son.

Wait...

son???

"Mr. Stark?" Peter quickly regained Tony's attention. "What's going on?"

Tony smiled widely and quickly called everyone down. The Avengers, May, Happy, Ned, and MJ all came racing down. The Avengers all grinned as May, Ned, and MJ ran down and gave Peter a group hug. Poor Peter was confused as hell. All he did was wake up. May and Ned were in tears. MJ was on the verge.

"I missed you! I missed you so so much!" May sobbed happily as she embraced Peter.

"Don't scare me like that, loser!" MJ smiled as she wiped a single tear from her cheek. Ned couldn't even form words, he was sobbing and hugging Peter's waist.

"You've been asleep for three months, buddy!" Tony ruffled Peter's hair. Peter's eyes widened in shock.

He knew he was tired but damn.

As everyone calmed down, Peter smiled brightly. He looked up at Bucky. "So, what's for breakfast?"

A/N:

And there you have it! This ending that took me forever! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm kinda sad to see Hibernation go.

*