Queen

Miles and Harley were watching a movie, when Shuri walked into the room. "Have you guys seen Peter?" She asked.

"Nope." Miles said, popping the p.

"Huh." Shuri mumbled. "Eh, fuck Peter." She shrugged and plopped down on the couch next to Harley. "What are you watching?"

"Oh, it's actually really interesting movie about the complex forms of--"

"GREETINGS FRIENDS!" Peter yelled as he slid into the room, interrupting Harley.

He was dressed in a princess dress, a crown placed on his head, which had brown extensions clipped in.

"I--" Miles started. "You know what? Carry on. I want to see where this goes."

"BOW TO YOUR QUEEN PEASANTS!" Peter dramatically draped himself across the other couch.

"What...happened to you...?" Harley whispered. Peter walked over to him, and grabbed his face.

"I've realized my true potential." He whispered back, a shimmer in his eyes. He let go of Harley, who now has learned that Peter's nails are painted hot pink.

Shuri didn't say anything, as she rubbed a tired hand over her face. "I need further explanation." She mumbled, instantly regretting that she chose to continue this conversation.

"I sat down and thought to myself 'why does Shuri get to be the only royal in our group?'. That's when it hit me!" Peter pulled some lipstick out of nowhere and applied it to his lips. "She doesn't need to be!"

"I--Peter you can't just decide to be royalty." Shuri sighed. "Also, I genuinely don't understand why you chose to be a queen and not a king."

"Why not?" Peter shrugged. Shuri opened her mouth to say something, but shut it.

"Touché." She shrugged.

"Dear god." Tony mumbled as soon as he walked into the room. "What--"

"Just walk away, Mr. Stark." Miles shook his head. "Walk away." Tony reluctantly obeyed and left the room.

"Hold on now, I wanna be royalty too!" Harley held his hand up. Shuri pinched the bridge of her nose.

Peter gasped dramatically. "WE MUST GET YOU FITTED FOR A DRESS!" He exclaimed. He clapped his hands twice, and a few butlers walked in.

"What--when did you get--"

"Can I be royalty too?" Miles asked quietly, interrupting Shuri. Peter smirked and clapped his hands again. More butlers came in.

"So...cobalt or vermillion?" Peter asked them both. "And no, pink is not an option. I'm working it already." He struck a pose. "Personally I think Harley would rock cobalt."

"I want vermillion!" Miles exclaimed.

"You heard them. Rufus, measure them immediately." Peter ordered.

"Yes my liege." A butler, Rufus, replied.

"Does this shade bring out my eyes?" Miles asked, holding up a tube of lipstick.

"Ooh, nice." Harley commented, applying some mascara.

"We need extensions!" Peter yelled. Butlers were seen running out, in search of some extension.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" Was heard down the hall.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE CLINT!" Was heard shortly after.

A/N:

I'm not sorry for this.

*

Susie: So...you're not up for outings anymore?

Min: Not for a long while, sorry. I'm sure you can find someone else to help you discover yourself.

Susie: I already have!

Min: Oh?

Susie: Darius agreed to help me discover my passions! We've faced skydiving and he thinks that nothing can make him more terrified.

Min: Oh~

Susie: What?

Min: *giggles* Nothing~