Replaced (Part 6)

"Did you miss me, spider?"

"Doctor Octopus." Peter growled. "What are you doing here?"

"I figured now would be the perfect time to attack. You're vulnerable." Ock smirked wickedly. "I mean, I figured you'd be after all the trouble I went through."

"Trouble?"

"Sending Joshua, hiring someone to crash into your aunt's car, breaking you." Peter's eyes widened. Ock drew closer, Peter stood up and put his hands up. "I did all this for you, Peter."

"You sick bastard." Peter spat. "You're awful." Ock smirked.

"I can see you trembling from here." Ock walked over and punched Peter in the face, knocking him to the floor. "You're in no shape to fight, which is convenient for me." He kicked Peter in the stomach, causing the poor boy to cough. He used one of his tentacles to lift Peter up by the neck. Peter struggled for air.

Ock made one of his tentacles turn sharp and pointed it right at Peter's heart. Ock's eyes shone with madness. "Time to squash a spider." Right before he could stab Peter, a repulsor beam shot out and his the tentacle, cutting it off. Peter's looked towards the source and was only slightly disappointed when he saw War Machine.

---

"M-MR. STARK! SOMEONE ATTACKED UNCLE CLINT!" Joshua came running up in a shaken state. "H-He's bleeding really badly!" Tears spilled out of Joshua's eyes.

"What?!" Natasha was the first to take action. She ran into the hallway and spotted an unconscious Clint on the ground, blood spilling from his chest. "CLINT!" She instantly kneeled down and scooped him up in her arms. "Wake up agent. Wake up!" She shook him.

The rest of the Avengers came running and Steve instantly started shouting orders. "Bruce, set up the med bay! Tony, see if you can stop the bleeding for now!"

Tony kneeled down and ripped off some of the shirt he was wearing. He pressed it against the wound. "C'mon Clint, pull through! You better not die, you hear me?! That's an order!" Natasha was shaking as she desperately shouted these things. "You can't do that to your kids! You can't do that to Laura! You can't do that to me!"

"Let's get him to the med bay!" Steve shouted. Sam and Bucky lifted Clint up as Tony walked along to press the cloth to the wound.

Natasha looked at Joshua and saw that he was shaking, tears were pooled in his eyes. Natasha noticed that the worry didn't reach his eyes. She shook off that thought and ran after the boys.

Joshua watched them run off, silently smirking to himself. Everything was going according to plan. There was almost no chance of Clint surviving.

---

Peter gasped for air as he was dropped to the ground. Ock scowled and prepared to fight. "Are you alright, Peter?" Someone said to his right. Peter looked towards the door and saw Happy and Pepper running in.

Ock pounced towards Rhodey.

"I'm fine." Peter said. "We have to help Uncle Rhodey." Peter unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his suit. He pulled his mask out of his pocket and slipped it on. "Anyone in the mood for some calamari?"

"That's squid, you dimwit!" Ock screeched as he struggled to overpower Rhodey.

"Same diffrence." Spiderman said as he shot a web. He swung over and kicked Ock in the head. "Whoopsie daisy, sorry I didn't see you there!" He jumped up and punched him in the face. "Or there."

"You insolent bug!" Ock yelled.

"I'm an arachnied actually." Spiderman retorted.

"I will make you pay!" Ock yelled as he charged at Spiderman. Spiderman sidestepped, revealing Rhodey who had a repulsor beam ready. Ock barely dodged the beam to the face.

Ock snapped and suddenly a girl came running in. Despite her angry look she was quite beautiful, her skin was fair, her eyes were a beautiful shade of green, and her hair was blonde, though it looked more like gold. "Get them Olivia!" Ock screamed. She pulled out a knife as her green eyes began glowing red. She pounced at Spiderman, but he dodged.

"Y'know," Spiderman said as he dodged another slash. "You'd be pretty cute if you weren't trying to kill me." She scowled and turned to Pepper, who became lost in her red eyes.

"St-Sto-What was I thinking?! Peter is the worst! Joshua and Olivia are SO much better than you!" Pepper glared at Spiderman. "Honestly, it's understandable why Tony fired you. You're so pathetic! Your little aunt is probably glad she could get away from her failure of a nephew!"

Tears sprung to Peter's eyes. "M-Ms. Potts--"

"Don't you dare say my name, you failure!" Pepper spat. Spiderman couldn't take it anymore and webbed her to a wall. "Let me go!" Pepper screeched. Peter webbed her mouth shut, yet she still struggled.

"She's going to hurt herself!" Rhodey yelled as he dodged a hit from Ock.

"Sorry, Pepper." Peter mumbled as he walked over. He punched her in the face and she went limp. He took a shaky breath and got ready to fight Olivia. "Alrighty bitch, let's tango."

---

Clint groaned as he opened his eyes. A dull pain bloomed in his chest, causing him to wince. He suddenly shot up in bed, remembering what had happened. He looked at his hands. He was alive?

He almost cried tears if relief right then and there. He was alive! "Calm down, Robin Hood." Clint looked up and saw Joshua staring at him.

"You." Clint growled.

"I'll admit, I wasn't prepared for you to actually survive. I could've made Stark and Rogers stop helping you, but that would be too suspicious." Joshua leaned against the wall. "Right now, I'm supposed to be alerting them that you're awake. I have a more fun thing to do instead." His eyes shot to Clint, turning red.

"N-N-No--" Clint tried to fight it off.

"Uncle Clint, you should rest more. You still have a long healing process to go through." Joshua smiled.

"You're right, kid." Clint replied, laying down.

Joshua smirked as he watched Clint fall asleep.

A/N:

Can I just say how grateful I am to have such supporting readers?

*