Behind Peter's Door

LOOK AT MY BOYS ^^^^

Tony was casually walking the hallway, when he heard a noise coming from Peter's room. He leaned closer to the door.

"Ah! Fuck! Wade!" Peter said.  Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

"You got yourself into this situation, baby boy." Came Wade's reply.

"AH! Not so hard!" Peter straight up screamed.

"I have to do it hard!" Wade said.

"I'm sorry! This is my first time." Peter grunted out. Tony choked on the coffee he was sipping.

"It hurts the most when it's your first time." Wade chuckled. Tony was rolling up his sleeves, about to knock Wilson's lights out.

"WADE!" Peter screamed, startling Tony. "Oh god!"

"Just relax. I'm going to take it out now." Tony didn't know Wade could sound so comforting.

"OH GOD!" Peter screamed. "FUCK IT HURTS!"

"Just breathe."

"WADE! FUCK, WADE!"

"There, it's out now."

"O-Oh my god! I-It's everywhere!"

"That tends to happen." Wade chuckled.

Tony was fuming. He marched in the room and was surprised to see Deadpool standing over Peter, who was on the bed. Deadpool held a pair of tweezers which held up a bullet.

Tony looked to Peter and saw that he had a large bullet hole in his side.

Tony blushed a dark shade of red at his assumption. "Uh, hey Tin Can."

"Wilson." A still flustered Tony replied. "Carry on." Tony frantically rushed out of the room with his red face.

A/N:

I was bored.

*