Wade's Question Corner (Episode 3)

"Welcome back to Wade's Question Corner! I'm your gloriously attractive host, Wade Wilson!" Wade winked causing everyone to melt. "First question of the day is for you! The reader!"

Out of every version of Spiderman, which one is your favorite?

"Be sure to answer before the next episode of Wade's Question Corner! Alrighty then! We have a truckload of questions from our lovely readers, so this'll be longer than normal! Second question of the day is for Petey! You're question is from BrianneAlexaBacharo!" The question appeared on screen.

Peter are you also gay or at least support the lgbtq+ community?

"Ah, I'm a bisexual bean! So I'm pretty sure I support it." Peter shrugged as Wade skipped over and pet his hair.

"Third question is for Mr. Stark!" Wade did a squat. "You're question is from xoxoxoreena! He pressed the button.

Tony.. what was your reaction when you found out Peter was dating Wade?

Wade reread the question and paled. "Uh oh."

"I'm sorry what?" Tony asked. "Peter is dating who now?" Tony looked towards Wade, only to find him gone.

Tony summoned his suit and blasted off.

Once he was gone Wade came out of his hiding spot. He breathed a sigh of relief, only to scream when he saw that Tony had made a u-turn and was headed straight for him. Wade received a punch to the face and was knocked out cold. Peter sighed and picked up the remote and Wade's note cards. "Alrighty, next question is for Shuri."

"Oh, worm?" Shuri asked as she looked over. Peter pressed the button.

Shuri when did you get into vines?

"Back in the golden days." Shuri recounted. "When Vine was still alive. Oh how I miss you dearly, Vine." Shuri shed a single tear.

"Kay, next question is for dad." Peter shrugged and pressed the button again. "It's from xoxoxoreena."

Is there something going on between Tony and another team member?

"I don't know what you're talking about." Tony said, ignoring the offended face of Strange in the background.

"Sure, dad." Peter looked back at the cards. "Oh! Next question is for me! It's from, uh, BrianneAlexaBacharo."

Peter, are you scared of spiders?

"Wh-what?! Me?! Scared of spiders?!" Peter nervously. Sam rolled his eyes and pulled out a spider. Peter screeched and ran away. At that moment, Wade woke up.

"Who the FUCK did I lose to--" Wade stopped when he realized he was being filmed. "Oh! Right!" Wade quickly grabbed the note cards and remote Peter had dropped when he ran away. "Let's continue! Our next question is for, uh, me! This question is from Charlie_rose1!"

Wade, who is your favorite MCU actor?

"What the actual fuck is the MCU?" Tony asked.

"Hush, hmm that's a hard one. Obviously I like Ryan Reynolds and Tom Holland is a fucking snacc. But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with RDJ!" Wade did a backflip. "Next question is for Tiny. It's from Lillith_Hellfire!"