Black Girls

Things to know: Spideychelle

Shuri, Peter, and Harley were all sitting on the couch, unsure of what to do. Shuri then turned to Peter. "So, you're into black girls right?"

"Wh-what?!" Peter exclaimed as he flushed bright red.

"Yeah I was gonna say." Harley joined in.

"I mean, first Liz. Then Michelle. Next thing you know you'll be falling for me!" Shuri winked at Peter as he cringed.

"Right, like that would ever happen." Peter rolled his eyes.

"I can see it now. You and Shuri sitting on the porch of a little country home--"

"We live in New York--" Peter tried to interrupt Harley.

"Sipping on some tea as you gaze into the sunset." Harley finished and saw Peter and Shuri giving him weird looks. "What?"

"Uh, I plan to marry MJ so..." Peter trailed off. Shuri and Harley cooed.

"My little baby's all grown up!" Harley pretended to wipe a tear.

"We raised him right." Shuri told Harley.

No one noticed Tony and T'challa standing in the doorway listening in on this conversation, thankful that it wasn't as weird as some other one's they've overheard.

"So, did you have sex already?"

And T'challa and Tony were gone.

A/N:

I came up with this while my phone was dead and had to wait an hour to write it, only to be disappointed with how it turned out.

*