Bloodshed (Part 5)

Damn Bloodshed really got neglected after Reclaimed became a thing.

Also, Coralstarz, I like you. You're pretty cool.

Okay idk if this is gonna be the last part but let's find out. (Spoiler Alert: It isn't.)

Everyone stared at Peter, not sure how to properly react. Tony silently stood up and walked out of the room.

"What...what do you mean, kid?" Sam asked, trying to make his voice louder than the now cursing Tony.

Steve looked to be resisting the urge to go out there and slap that man.

"Who's Peter?" He repeats his question again. Everyone paled as they realized the severity of this situation.

"You're...joking...?" Bucky laughed, but there was no humor in his voice. "Tell me you're joking."

"Should I be?" Peter asked, a confused look on his face. "While I'm at it, who are you guys? Where am I?"

"Oh my god, you're not joking." Bucky laughed slightly in disbelief.

"Peter, come on. It's us." Natasha tried, grabbing Peter's hand. Peter only stared back at her, confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't know a Peter." Peter looked around the room, trying his hardest to recognize their faces.

Bucky teared up. "What did they do to you?" He whispered.

Peter yelped as he was forced into a hug by Bucky. "Um..."

Tony walked back in and sat back down. "What do you remember?" He asked Peter.

Peter gently pushed the currently crying Bucky away. Peter opened his mouth to answer the question, but closed it upon realizing he didn't know.

"Nothing." He mumbled. His breathing accelerated slightly. "Oh my god, I don't remember anything!"

"Hey! Hey." Bucky wiped his tears and grabbed Peter's shoulders. "It may not look like it, but there's no need to panic." He told him gently. "Look at me."

Peter obeyed.

"All you need to know right now is that your name is Peter." Bucky gave him a weak smile.

Natasha gently placed a hand on Tony's shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly.

"No I'm not okay." Tony snapped back, keeping his voice low. "My goddamn son doesn't even remember his own name."

"Hey, calm down." Clint told him, walking over as well. "I'm sure there's a way to get his memory back, we just need time."

"Wait." Peter mumbled, a concentrated expression on his face.

"What is it, kid?" Steve asked.

"I remember something." Peter rubbed his eyes. "An arena. The lights are bright, it reeks of blood just like everything else." Peter murmured.

"An arena?" Natasha asked, alarmed.

"There's a bunch of people staring at me. Then the door on the other side of the arena opens, and someone steps out. It doesn't matter who." Peter's eyes glassed over. "And the fight ends quickly, the guards dragging me back to the room where Lee is waiting for me with a taser in hand."

"Pete? Hey, snap out of it." Bucky mumbled, shaking Peter slightly.

"He tries to force me into the metal chair. I know if I fight back he'll electrocute me, so I sit down. Then he straps me in, and leaves." Peter stated blankly. He blinked as if he were waking up from a dream.

"What the actual hell was that?" Sam asked. Peter shrugged, suddenly looking extremely fatigued.

"Get some rest, underoos." Tony sighed, standing up. "Let's go guys."

Suddenly, the man who they strapped to the bed next to Peter began to stir.

"Oh shit." Tony said breathlessly.

"Language." Steve told him in the same tone, not taking his eyes off the man.

The man pried his eyes open. "Hello." He greeted them.

"Who are you?" Clint growled.

"My name is Subject L-33. Otherwise known as Lee. You may refer to me as Lee." The man said blankly.

"And you may suck my penis." Tony replied in a condescending voice.

"I would very much not like to do that."

"Fuck you."

"Who do you work for?" Natasha asked Lee.

"I have been prohibited from sharing any information pertaining to the doctor." Lee told her. Lee looked to his right and spotted Peter. "Ah, you're the family of Subject SP-1D3R."

"What did you do to him?" Bucky spat.

"I did nothing." Lee stated.

"What did he do to him?" Bucky growled. Lee stared blankly at him and didn't answer.

"Please, he's my kid." Tony begged quietly, suprising everyone.

Lee blinked. "I had a kid." He said, the robotic tone in his voice having vanished into thin air. "He was ten." He yelped and rubbed his temple.

The Avengers exchanged a look. "Are you okay?" Clint asked.

"I r-remember everything." Lee gasped. The Avengers leaned foward, edging him on. "My name is Oaklee Jones, I was 34 years old when I was kidnapped. What's the date?"

"November 7th, 2019."

"I'm 44 now." Oaklee mumbled grimly. "I was kidnapped by a man named Otto Octavius. He made me fight every Saturday. One day he injected me with a drug."

"A drug?" Natasha muttered.

"When I woke up again," Oaklee sighed. "I couldn't even remember my own name. Ock told me I was his soldier. He built me into a new person. He took ten years of my life."

"He planned to do that to Pete." Wanda mumbled. "But we rescued him before Ock could build him into the perfect soldier."

Bucky stood up abruptly and left the room. Steve quickly went after him.

"You said you had a son." Tony said. "Do you have any idea what happened to him?"

"Ock killed him when he took me. No witnesses, y'know?" Oaklee laughed humorlessly.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Clint grimaced.

"It's fine. What we should focus on is getting your boy's memories back." He said, turning to Tony.

"How do we do that?" Tony asked.

"For me, you triggered an emotional memory. If you could somehow do it with him, then maybe you can restore his memory."

"It's worth a try."

A/N:

Bro I've been working on this for a hot minute.

*