Why Today?

It was an accident really.

Peter didn't mean to be stabbed and shot and covered in bruises that had yet to heal.

Now I bet you're wondering how this happened. Well, Peter doesn't exactly know either. He just woke up in an alley like that. Weird, huh?

Peter limped into the common room, instantly grabbing the attention of the Avengers. "Peter, are you alright?"

"Obviously not, Clint." Natasha sighed and turned to Peter. "паук что случилось? (Spider what happened?)"

"Я не знаю, что произошло. это больно, как сука (I do not know what happened. it hurts like a bitch) Peter hissed.

"Oi, watch you language!" Steve gave Peter a look.

"How???" Peter whispered to himself. Tony walked out of the lab.

"What's all the commotio--Holy shit!" Tony rushed over to Peter. "What happened?! Was it fucking Deadpool?!  I knew you should've stayed away from that wench!" Tony growled.

"What?" Peter asked him. "Nevermind. I, uh, don't know how this happened." The Avengers gave him the most sarcastic stare you will ever see. "I'm serious!"

"Take off your shirt." Clint ordered Peter, using his dad voice.

"Oh Mr. Barton~! At least take me on a date first!" Peter batted his eyelashes.

"Take it off so we can look at the injuries." Clint rolled his eyes. Sam snickered next to him and received an elbow to the side.

Peter carelessly took his shirt off and threw it to the side. The Avengers gasped in unison. There were several stab wounds, two gunshot wounds, and about a million bruises. "It's fine, really! I've had WAY worse! Heck, I even had a building dropped on me before!"

"WHAT?!" The Avengers screeched in unison. Peter's eyes widened as he realized they didn't know that.

"Homecoming sucked, okay?" Peter sighed. Tony gave him the we're-talking-about-this-later look.

"PETER?!" A group screamed in unison as they stepped out of the elevator. The boys did, anyway. The girls were too mesmerized by Peter's abs to say anything.  Peter then realized that his field trip was today.

"Shit."

"What happened to you?!" Flash yelled.

"The...uh...Stark internship...?" Peter laughed nervously.

"You're an awful liar, Peter." Sam snorted. Peter glared at him.

"When did you get so fucking juicy?!" Some random chic yelled. Peter blushed and reached to grab his shirt. The girls screeched in protest and one even came up and wrestled the shirt out of his grip. After she stole his shirt she squealed and ran back to the group.

Tony was bent over laughing. "It's not funny!" Peter groaned. He suddenly felt dizzy. The blood loss beginning to take affect. "T-Tony..." He stumbled over and leaned against the couch. Tony instantly stopped laughing and rushed over to Peter.

"What's happening to him?" Ned asked as he pushes through the crowd.

"Tony I..." Peter fell to his knees. Everyone gasped.

"You need to stay awake for me kid. Can you do that?" Tony asked gently.

"So...tired...I'll only be asleep for a second..." Peter's eyes fluttered closed and he slumped to the floor. The class of Midtown was freaking out.

"Shit shit shit!" Tony whispered. He picked Peter up bridal style and carried him to the med bay, the Avengers and Peter's class behind him. He quickly hooked Peter up to the machines. "Luckily I was prepared for this situation. I have bags of blood for each one of you just in case something like this ever happens." He pulled a bag labeled 'Peter' out of a cabinet and hooked it up to Peter. "His healing should do the rest. He should be back in shape in a few days, maybe a week."

"A week? Those wounds aren't the type of thing that heal in a weak!" Cindy rose and eyebrow, she was the only one who snapped out of her boy frenzied state. It's probably important to mention that MJ wasn't here because she was sick today.

Flash was thinking back to all the times he beat up Peter and how easily Peter could fight back. He was just now noticing how baggy his clothes were and how easily they could hide his muscles.

"Oh sweetie, trust me. He'll be fine." Tony waved her off. "Of course this could have been avoided if he wasn't a fucking idiot."

"Language."

"Shut the fuck up Steve." Tony rolled his eyes. Steve patriotically gasped.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" Flash asked, much to everyone's surprise.

"This dumbass can survive anything." Tony told him, pointing at Peter. "We just need to let him rest."

That day was never brought up again, but let's just say that Peter got a little more popular with the ladies.