Heartbreak (Part 1)

OfficalSpideyTea I'm half Filipino on my mom's side. What a small world!

Things to know: Spideychelle and Spideypool. (What could that mean?)

Peter, MJ, and Wade are all the same age.

Everyone has graduated.

Yellow

White

To say Peter Parker loved Michelle Jones was an understatement. She was the light of his life. She was always there for him in his hardest times, always by his side. Peter was so happy when she agreed to move in with him. He truly loved Michelle Jones.

That's why it was such a heartbreak to find her underneath Flash Thompson.

It was never meant to happen. Peter just happened to forget something and went back to get it. He walked into the bedroom and fell to his knees.

Michelle kept saying it wasn't what it looked like but nothing could take back what he just witnessed. Flash was smirking cockily as MJ gave up trying to convince Peter and just rolled her eyes. "Get over it. You'll be fine." MJ scoffed as she began packing her stuff. "Since you've found out, I see no point to continue this fling."

"Fling?" Peter spoke up. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "I was just a fling to you?"

"What? You thought we were in a serious relationship?" MJ snorted as she finished packing. "Goodbye, Peter Parker."

And with that she left with Flash.

Peter just sat there on the floor, before he started sobbing uncontrollably. The next hour was full of screaming and crying, Peter didn't care about anything. Peter punched the walls he threw whatever he could get his hands on. The apartment was a mess by the time he was done. Peter sat in the middle of the chaos that was his apartment, sobbing and hugging himself. He then fell over, passed out from exhaustion.

---

The next day Ned decided to visit. He didn't knock since he visited so often that Peter had given him a key. He walked in and was utterly shocked when he saw how destroyed Peter's apartment looked. His eyes landed on the sleeping form of Peter in the middle of it all. He rushed over and checked his pulse. You can never be too sure with Peter's line of occupation.

Once he found one, he dialed Happy. "Happy?"

"Hey Ned, what's up?"

"Uh, I just found Peter passed out in what used to be his living room." Ned anxiously chuckled. Peter groaned and stirred in Ned's arms.

He cracked an eye open. "Ned...?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"Hey bud, you okay?" Ned asked, ignoring the frantic questions coming from Happy.

"What...happened?" Peter asked in his strained voice.

"I was hoping you'd tell me." Ned chuckled. Peter teared up as he remembered what had happened.

"She-MJ-That-That bitch!" Peter exclaimed as he grew angry at his ex-lover. Ned jumped in suprise. A little yelp could be heard from Happy through the phone."She left me for that-that egotistical man whore!" Tears fulled by rage and sorrow spilled out of his eyes.

"Woah there! Calm down, Pete!" Ned tried to soothe his best friend. Peter broke down into a sobbing mess. "What happened?"

"Flash fucking Thompson happened!What does he have that I don't?! So what if he's rich? I thought we were happy together! I was gonna--" Peter sobbed and Ned could only watch helplessly. Peter pulled a small box out of his pocket. Ned gasped and looked up at Peter.

"You were going to..." Ned trailed off as Peter nodded, a heartbroken expression on his face. Ned hugged Peter as Peter sobbed into his shoulder.

"She was my everything, Ned. I don't know what to do without her. This whole time I've just been a toy to her!" At that moment Happy walked in and took in the heartbreaking scene in front of him.

"You don't need her, bud. If she can't appreciate you, then fuck her." Ned rubbed Peter's back soothingly.

"Like Flash did." Peter pulled away and wiped his nose with his sleeve. Happy walked over and kneeled down.

"Why don't I take you two to the tower, huh?" Happy smiled. "Tony is going to be livid when he heard about this."

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does.

"SHE. DID. WHAT?!" Tony exclaimed as Happy explained what had happened. Peter was being comforted by Ned in the common room while Happy and Tony were in the kitchen.

"Pete found her underneath that one kid from highschool, Eugene Thompson." Happy growled out his name.

"I thought we got rid of that kid after that field trip?" Tony asked as he fixed himself a glass of water.

"So did I, but apparently he wanted to screw Pete over. For old times sake." Happy scoffed. Tony sipped his water.

"I believe a lawsuit is in order."

"Tony, you don't really have a reason to file a lawsuit--"

"Shut up, Happy. I can do what I want. I'm Tony Stark, remember?" Tony smiled and winked.

"You're also an egotistical bastard." Happy scoffed under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." Tony walked out of the kitchen and into the common room. Happy rolled his eyes and followed him.

---

Wade Wilson had had his eye on the boy with the fluffy brown hair. As creepy as it was, he had been watching him for some time now.

Unfortunately, it seems he had already bought a wedding ring for his girlfriend, Michael or something.

It's a shame that we can't look at that sweet piece if ass right now though.

We need money.

Wade was currently tracking down a man who he was told had sold women and children away to become sex slaves.

Still though, it's a shame we can't gaze at Peter's cute little face, his plump lips, he sweet thighs, his voluptuous ass, his sweet little smile, his chocolate brown eyes that are so easy to get lost in, his adorable little giggle, his--

"I get it, he's fucking gorgeous." Wade mumbled under his breath.

We'll be able to head right back over to him after this job.

Let's go unalive this fucker!

"Now that I can do!" Wade smirked and teleported on the roof of a building.

A few moments later, gunshot and screams could be heard.

A/N:

Three more oneshots coming!

*