Guitar

Harley and Shuri walked into the common room.

"Hey Peter? Do you know where a screwdriver...is..." Harley mumbled, stopping when he spotted what Miles and Peter had done. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Glad you asked, my friend." Miles smirked.

The room had been completely cleared out. All furniture was completely gone.

Webs were connected to the west wall and the east wall, going straight across.

"I present to you..." Miles jumped on the ceiling, where Peter was sat, holding a yardstick. "...the world's first giant web guitar!"

"Why...?" Shuri whispered.

"We're making history!" Peter exclaimed. "The yardstick will act as the pick, and the strings are obviously the webs!"

"Won't the yardstick stick to the webs?" Harley asked.

Miles laughed. "You fool."

"Bitch--"

"We have created a new type if web specifically for this occasion. We call it the 'Slick Web'. Only the ends are sticky!" Miles smirked.

"They can do that?" Harley asked.

"For this oneshot, I guess." Shuri shrugged.

Clint walked in, eating a cupcake. He saw the common room and groaned loudly. "I can't go anywhere in this fucking tower--" He grumbled as he walked out.

Peter stood on the ceiling (upside down of course) and he gently ran the yardstick across the webs.

It was a soft melody, like a gentle kiss on a spring afternoon. (idk wtf that means)

"I--" Harley sighed. "Do you know where a screwdriver is?" Harley asked again.

"Oh yeah! I saw Sam holding one! I think he's using it to jerk off!" Peter exclaimed.

"I AM NOT!" Was heard from somewhere across the tower.

Tony walked in. He sighed. "I'm too tired for this shit." He mumbled as he watched Peter swing the yardstick violently.

The tune became hard rock, the soft melody disappearing.

"How do we even get into these situations?" Shuri asked. Harley shrugged as they watched Peter jerk from side to side. He resembled a flopping fish.

A/N:

It is 1:30 a.m. and I have no regrets.

*

Min: It's so weird seeing Darius be so calm around you.

Susie: What do you mean?

Min: He didn't tell you? He used to have a HUGE crush on you.

Susie: WHAT?!

Min: Yep.

Susie: I just thought he was shy!

Min: Nope.

Susie: How did I not notice?! iS THIS WHY DIABOLOS--

Min: Yep.