The End

So I've reached the maximum amount of parts on Wattpad! Yeehaw! New record for me!

Sadly, this means that this is the end of this oneshot book. And I'm honestly sad to see it go.

Before you ask: No, I am not making another one.

Spiderman will always have a place in my heart, but I'm honestly not that into it anymore.

Tip: If you want to write fanfiction, don't do oneshots.

When you are not confined to one book, aka one storyline, canon becomes kinda pointless. You can make whatever you want to happen, happen.

If something bad happens in canon, you can just go "eh, I'll just fix it in a oneshot."

Which sounds like a good thing, but it makes canon kinda pointless.

I was honestly never really into Spiderman anyways? I just saw a noticeable lack of Hibernation fanfics and decided that I should make one.

It's a shame that there are a bunch of series that'll never get finished.

I'll go through the endings I guess

You can take any of these and make your own stories out of them if you want. I just want credit for the idea.

Reclaimed: Joshua was going to kill Ned, MJ, and then in the end would be defeated by Benjamin Miller.

Body Switch: It ends like you'd assume it ends. They switch back and start being nicer to each other. Flash's dad gets arrested, Vulture is thrown back in jail.

Mentor: It was going to end with Peter's death and Miles becoming the new Spiderman with Wade by his side.

Heartbreak: Wade comforts Peter a lot and they eventually fall in love blah blah blah

Peter's Vacation Day: just soft bois being soft. Peter gets a well earned break, may or may not have ended in a kiss.

Bloodshed: Peter eventually regains his memory and they start the long process to recovery. It was going to end with Peter and Tony looking towards a brighter future.

Alternate Universe: (yeah that's right this was a series) They switch back and life is fine and dandy.

The Journey Home: ughhh I was really excited for this one. It was going to be about Peter's slow descent into madness. MJ was gonna say something about how he was a complete stranger to her now. It was probably going to end in his death.

Into The Spiderverse: It was gonna play out like the movie, except Peter is there. That's the only way I can explain it.

Memories (USM): fuck I barely remember. Uh, I think it was going to end with Peter getting his memories back. There was going to be a bunch of villan attacks in between tho.

Doppelganger: I knew I was going to make them switch at one point, but it ends with Peter revealing his identity to the public. Tom still gets his spot in the movie tho.

Venom: Venom and Peter would eventually have to separate. It would end in them saying goodbye to each other, and Venom meeting Eddie.

I think that's it lmao?

I only found out I reached the maximum when I tried to make a new chapter about how I was going on hiatus :p

So, I guess this is it?

Thanks for supporting me for so long, last year was an incredibly hard year for me.

It's been real, y'all.

Yours,
The Author :)