Whoopsie

Peter and MJ were on a date. They were sat in a cafe, just chatting. "Why are you staring at me?" MJ asked, taking a sip from her coffee.

"I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is my girlfriend." Peter put on a dopey smile.

MJ blushed and looked down. "Shut up, loser." She mumbled. Peter laughed and blushed slightly as well.

"Awwww!"

"Shut up Harley!"

Peter's smile instantly dropped when he heard the voices of his friends. MJ noticed and tilted her head in concern. "What's wrong?" Peter looked around and his eyes landed on four figures in sunglasses with fake mustaches.

Peter recognized them as Shuri, Harley, Miles, and Tony. "Are you fucking--let's go somewhere else." Peter sighed and grabbed MJ's hand, slamming some money on the table with the other.

---

"What happened?" MJ asked. They were now sitting in the park.

"It's nothing, just some nosy people." Peter reassured her. He gently grabbed her hand. "I don't want anything to distract me from you." MJ turned pink and gazed lovingly at her boyfriend.

"Seriously, is anyone writing these down?" Peter heard Tony asked. His smile dropped again as he grabbed a confused MJ and began leaving.

---

Peter and MJ were holding hands as they walked down the sidewalk. MJ noticed that Peter kept looking around. "Seriously Peter, is something wrong?" She asked. Peter put on a reassuring smile.

"Everything is perfect." Peter squeezed her hand. MJ didn't look convinced but dropped the subject as she leaned into her boyfriend.

Suddenly, a man bumped into MJ as he ran past. "What the--he stole my wallet!"

"Oh for the love of--" Peter mumbled and shot a web, effectively grabbing the man and yanking him towards them. "Wallet?" He held out a hand expectantly. The man shakily handed MJ her wallet as she huffed and kicked his in the nuts.

Peter quickly realized he wasn't in his suit. "Oh shit--"

---

MJ was comforting Peter as he buried his red face in his hands as the news broadcasted Spiderman's identity.

A/N:

This is one of my favorites.

*

Darius: So...do you maybe wanna get coffee sometime.

Susie: Sure!

Darius: R-Really?!

Susie: Yeah! Is it cool if I invite my friend?

Darius: Your friend?

Susie: Yup, it'd be weird if it was just the two of us. People might think we're on a date or something.

Darius: Oh...r-right, yeah...

Susie: Does Friday work for you?

Darius: Yeah, Friday's fine...

Susie: Okay, bye Darius!

Darius: B-Bye!

Me: That was sad.