John Doe

Hey y'all.

So guess who got an idea for a Spiderman oneshot that I REALLY liked? Yeah, me.

So, had to delete an A/N to make this. I know, so sad.

Y'all get a treat, I get this weird need to write out of me and we're golden.

This is probs gonna be long because I can't make this multiple chapters.
---

It was over.

He was going to die.

Peter looked to his left, seeing MJ thrashing wildly in Ned's grip as he dragged her away. "Let me go, Ned!" She sobbed. "He'll die if I leave him!"

"We have to go!" Ned shouted back, tears streaming down his face. "You'll die too if you try to help him!"

"Ned!" Peter yelled, gaining his friend's attention. "Finish the Death Star without me, okay?"

Without warning, he was kicked in the chest. He went flying backwards, crashing harshly into a wall.

His vision went white for a second as he hit the back of his head.

"PETER!" MJ screamed, reaching out for him. Ned choked down a sob as he dragged her further away.

"MJ," He gasped, blinking spots out of his vision. "You need to run. Run as far away as you can."

"I won't leave you!" MJ yelled, struggling harder now. Peter smiled sadly, noticing that Ned had managed to get her through the door.

"I love you." Peter said, watching her eyes widen as she realized what he was going to do. He shot a web at the doorknob and shut it, ignoring his girlfriend's frantic cries. He shot another web at a nearby bookcase and blocked off the door.

The villain finally made his way over to Peter. "Spiderman," He spat. He kneeled down so he was on Peter's level. "Do you still not remember me?"

"John Doe," Peter growled. "I don't know who you are, nor do I give a fuck." He retorted.

John Doe had tricked him. He had the ability to shape shift, and he took the form of May. Little did Peter know that May had been chopped into pieces and shipped off to Russia.

When it finally came time to fight, he took the forms of superheros. He gained their abilities and fighting experience as well as their appearance.

He would seem so much like them, that his spidey sense wouldn't go off.

Apparently John Doe had drugged his food that morning when he was still May. He poisoned it, and it was sapping his strength by the minute. Peter was going to die either way.

They were at the bookstore. MJ's Bookstore. He had run there to warn MJ and Ned when he found out.

"You really have no idea." John shook his head in disbelief. "Not even after you ruined my life?"

"Vulture? Mysterio? Ock? Electro? Rhino? Scorpion? I've screwed over a lot of people, man." Peter shrugged. John sneered.

"I'm not as weak as them. No, I am a god compared to them." John put his leg up and stomped in the middle of Peter chest, pinning him to the wall. 

His face was Tony, right now.

It hurt, to see his mentor look at him with such venom. Especially since before this the last time be saw his mentor's face was when he was being buried six feet under.