Comfort

Things to know: Peter is 23

If something is bold, it means many people are saying it at once.

Peter wasn't sure where he was, everything was black, the floor, the walls. Was there even walls? It seemed more like an endless abyss of nothingness. "Peter Parker." A voice whispered. Peter whirled around, looking for the source of the voice.

"Who's there?!" He shouted into the nothingness.

"Peter Parker." A different voice said it this time. Suddenly a chorus of voices where saying his name. The sound, bouncing around in his skull. He clutched his head, the voices causing pain. He recognized all the voices but couldn't put his finger on any of them. All the voices suddenly synced up, all saying this at the same time. "Peter Parker, it's time to decide your fate."

A figure stepped out of the shadows, Peter gasped as he realized the figure in front of him was the Grim Reaper. "We are gathered here today, to decide the fate of Peter B. Parker." He pointed his scythe at Peter. "We will now decide where he goes, Heaven or Hell."

"Wha-what's going on?!" Peter yelled in confusion. The Grim Reaper didn't answer him.

"You let us die, Peter." Peter looked to his left and saw his parents walking out of the shadows. "We say send him to Hell." The stood to the right of the Grim Reaper.

"We're dead because you failed us Peter." Peter looked to his right and saw May and Ben walking out, then standing at the left of the Grim Reaper. "Hell."

"You failed us!" A multitude of voices yelled. Peter looked behind him to see the Avengers. "You could never be and Avenger! You're just a worthless orphan!"

Tony stepped foward. "Send him to Hell." Peter gasped as his dad voted against him.

"Send him to Hell!" Everyone yelled at the Grim Reaper. Another figure began walking foward, Peter gasped.

"W-wade..." Peter gave Wade a pleading look, silently begging him to vote for Heaven.

"I never loved you." Wade growled, causing Peter to freeze. "I could never love someone so useless." Wade turned towards Grim. "Send him to Hell." Everyone the started yelling their demands for Peter to go to Hell. Peter gripped his head and sobbed, he was absolutely terrified. Their voices once again synced up.

"Send him away!" They all yelled. Everything was silent for a moment, the only sound being Peter's quiet sobs.

"The decision has been made." The Grim Reaper finally spoke. He banged his staff against the ground and chains came up, locking themselves on Peter's wrists and neck. "Peter Parker will be sent to Hell.",

"No! Please!" Peter pleaded as the chains began dragging him into the ground. "Please! I'm begging You! No! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

Peter woke up with a start, his breathing uneven and tears flowing out of his eyes. He then began to sob hysterically, waking up Wade. "Petey? Baby, what's wrong?" Peter couldn't form words, all that would come out was a bunch of sobs. Peter felt warm arms pull him into an embrace. He leaned into the arms of Wade, thankful for such a wonderful boyfriend. Before he knew it he had calmed down, quiet sniffles being the only thing coming out of him. "Do you want to talk about it?" Wade asked softly. Peter shook his head and cuddled up to Wade. He was too exaughsted to talk.

"I just want to go to sleep." Peter's voice was barely a whisper, his eyes were half-lidded. Wade nodded in understanding and layed down, an arm wrapped around his lover. "Hey Wade?"

"Yes, love?"

"Thank you." Peter mumbled as he fell back to sleep.

A/N:

Here's something to satisfy your hunger while I write the first request. :/