Proposal

Things to know: you guessed it, it's Spideypool again

Flashback = Italics

Peter gaped at the sight in front of him.

There was his boyfriend of 7 years, staring at him, on one knee. The ring in Wade's hand shone brightly. "Will you marry me?" He asked, a nervous smile on his face.

Oh.

A million thoughts rushed through Peter's mind. He simply stared in surprise.

They were on a date. It was nighttime, at some random restaurant.

Wade--

--smiled brightly as he shot the infuriated teacher a wink.

Peter rolled his eyes at the his antics, promptly ignoring them. He pushed up his glasses slightly, deciding to study while the teacher tells Wade off for the fourth time this week.

Peter groaned quietly at Wade.

Wade looked over to Peter. "Am I not entertaining you, Four Eyes?" He asked sarcastically, ignoring the teacher.

Peter tensed. It was the first time someone had spoken to him directly in awhile. He looked behind him, just to make sure he was correct in assuming the question was meant for him.

"Hi, yes, I'm talking to you." Wade rolled his eyes. When Peter said nothing, Wade's smile became--

--nervous, a bit of sweat forming on his brow. "Um, the suspense is killing me here." Wade pursed his lips.

Peter just stared, speechless. His mouth had apparently refused to cooperate at the moment. "I..." Peter mumbled. Peter felt--

--faint after seeing how Wade had stood up for him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Wade yelled as he shoved Flash. "You can't just hit people!"

"He's a little bitch who needs to learn his place!" Flash exclaimed. "Little shit starts wearing contacts and all of a sudden he thinks he's hot shit!"

"Are you alright?" Wade asked Peter, ignoring Flash completely. "I'm Wade, wish we could've met under better circumstances."

"I know who you are." Peter told him. "We've been in the same classes since 7th grade."

"Oh." Wade mumbled. "Well I--"

Wade was cut off by Flash shoving him into a locker. "Now you're not gonna pay attention to me, Wilson?! You think I'm a joke?!"

"No, I think you're a fucking asshat!" Wade scowled, standing up straighter so that he towered over Flash. "You need an attitude check, Eugene." He mocked.

Flash responded by gracefully punching him in the face.

The people around watched--

--anxiously. Everyone was on the edge of their seats as they waited for Peter to respond. "You...?" Wade mumbled. His smile almost nonexistent, having been replaced with an anxious grimace.

"I..." Peter mumbled.

Some random guy stood up. "Spit it--

--OUT!" Spiderman screamed, trying to pry open Deadpool's mouth. Deadpool shook his head and swallowed.