Replaced (Part 1)

Things to know: Peter still lives with May.

The Avengers already know Peter.

MJ already knows Peter is Spiderman.

A sprinkle of Spideychelle.

Peter bounced his way into the tower, a skip in his step today. Flash hadn't shown up at school and he had movie night with Tony. May was working a late shift and Tony said that when that happens he could stay at the tower. "Hi Friday!" He exclaimed.

"Good afternoon, Peter." Friday warmly replied. "How was your day?"

"It was amazing! Where's Mr. Stark?" He smiled brightly.

"He's in the common room." Friday responded. Peter thanked the AI and bounced into the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and Peter was surprised to find Tony with a boy around his age. "Uh, hi Mr. Stark." Tony turned around and Peter awkwardly waved. "Who's this?"

"Oh, Peter! Meet Joshua, he's my new intern!" Tony placed a hand on Joshua's shoulder. "Say, what are you doing here Pete?"

"Uh, May was working a late shift? Like she does every Tuesday?" Peter tilted his head.

"Oh, it's Tuesday already? You can handle being alone at home tonight? Right? Joshua here was going to use his new bedroom." Tony smiled at Joshua.

"New bedroom? Can't I still stay here?" Peter asked. "I don't mind the company.

"Kid, you're old bedroom is his new one. I was going to send your stuff but I guess you can just take it now." Tony shrugged. "Now that I think about it, can you just never come back?" It was at this moment that the Avengers walked in, having just returned from a mission that Tony wasn't needed for. They were shocked at this statement.

"Wh-what?" Peter stumbled back in shock. "Y-You're kicking me out?" Tears brimmed Peter's eyes.

"Are you deaf? He doesn't want you here anymore." Joshua smirked. The Avengers were angry. They all loved Peter and never thought that Tony would do this.

"But what about movie night?" Peter weakly mumbled.

"Oh trust me, we're still having movie night. You're just not going to be there." Tony smiled wickedly. "You're stuff is outside you're room. See ya!"

"What the hell?!" Clint yelled, breaking the silence. Joshua turned towards the Avengers and smiled. The Avengers only glared in return.

"What were you saying?" Joshua asked innocently.

"Nothing!" Tony interrupted Clint before he could express his thoughts. "Kid, can you just leave already? No one wants you here."

"Hey--" Steve tried to say.

"If you really want me gone, then I'll go." Peter whispered as his tears spilled over. He walked to his old room and found a box filled with all of his things. He picked it up and walked back to the elevator. The Avengers tried to get him to come back but he knew their words wouldn't change Tony's mind. He glanced at the Tony and saw him and Joshua already talking about what movie to watch. The elevator doors closed and Peter slid down the wall, sobbing. Before the ground floor was reached, the elevator stopped at the 37th floor. The elevator doors opened and Happy was about to walk in, but froze when he saw the shivering frame of Peter. He rushed into the elevator and kneeled down to Peter's level.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Happy asked gently. Peter only sobbed harder. Happy looked at the contents of Peter's box. It contained things such as his books, his old webshooters, things that were contained in his room. A burning rage enveloped Happy as he cursed Stark under his breath. The ground floor was reached and Peter shakily got up and walked out of the elevator.