Alternate Reality

Things to know: Flash and Peter have switched.

Characters who I don't know who to switch with will get a name swap.

The Sinister Six and the Avengers have switched team names and roles.

MJ and Liz have switched. Technically speaking this means that MJ is now Michelle Stark.

Liz and Ned are Flash's friends now.

Toomes and Tony have switched.

Venom and Spiderman have switched (I'm using the idea that Flash is Venom from USM)

Note: This is going to be weird, but just go with it.

"Hey look! Fuckwad Flash has entered the building!" Peter yelled with a laugh. Flash groaned and turned to look at him.

Liz flipped him off. "Leave him alone, asshole." Ned nodded in agreement.

"Or what? You gonna send the Avengers on me? Maybe you're good friend Adrien Toomes?" Peter jibed. "You're little lie is going to be destroyed, Thompson."

"Whatever, Peter." Flash mumbled. Peter scoffed, clearly unhappy with that response. He stomped away.

"Don't let him bother you, man." Ned told Flash. "I don't understand how you don't punch him in the face."

"It's not worth it." Flash simply shrugged. The bell rang and they scurried off to class.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does

"Okay class, I have an important announcement." Mr. Harrison told them. "We are having a field trip to Toomes tower!"

"What?" Flash's eyes widened. Peter looked like he was on top of the world.

"Ha! Fuckwad is going to get exposed!" Peter laughed. The bell then rang. "See you tomorrow, Thompson." He snickered and left the classroom.

"This is bad." Flash groaned. "He's going to embarrass me!"

"It won't be that bad!" Ned insisted.

"You haven't met Adrien Toomes." Flash told him. "See you tomorrow, dude."

He walked outside and saw the limo waiting for him. He climbed in. "Hey, Flash."

"Hi, Sad." Flash gloomily sighed. Sad raised an eyebrow.

"What's up?"

"I have a field trip to Toomes tower tomorrow." Flash told him. Sad snorted.

"I'll speak at your funeral." Sad told him. Flash rolled his eyes, picked up his backpack, and started his homework.

Time Skip, Time Skip, does whatever a time skip does

Flash thanked Sad for the ride and began walking into the tower. "Hey, Flash!" An intern greeted him. He smiled and waved at her. He recognized her as Fiona, she started working there about a year ago. He pulled out his badge and scanned it

"Eugene Thompson, Alpha Level 10 access." Monday announced. "Welcome back Flash. Would you like me to alert Adrien Toomes of your arrival?"