Henry

The Avengers and Peter were sitting in the common room, watching a movie. Suddenly, Peter gasped. "You take that back!"

"Huh?" Steve, who was closest to Peter asked.

"Not cool! Not cool." Peter glared at him.

"I didn't say anything?" Steve said.

"I am not!" Peter stomped the ground. "Don't be a dick!"

"I'm sorry?" Steve replied nervously.

"Fuck you!" Peter crossed his arms.

Poor Steve was confused and felt as if he did something wrong. "I don't know what I said but I'm sorry?"

"What? Did you say something Uncle Steve?" Peter asked him. Steve was even more confused. "Oh, sorry I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to fucking Henry." He glared at him again.

"Who's Henry?" Steve asked, crippling under Peter's glare.

"The spider on your head." Peter replied.

"The spider on my WHAT?!" Steve screeched, ruffling his hair to get it out.

"Hey!" Peter yelled, catching a spider that flew out. Steve nearly fainted at the size. "I'm sorry, Henry. Did fucking Steve hurt you?" Peter glared at Steve. Steve was sweating buckets. He swiftly walked out.

"Way to go, Steve." Tony glared at him and went after Peter. The rest of the Avengers glared at him.

"Fucking Steve." Bucky mumbled. Bruce was slightly green as he gave Steve the bird, causing everyone to gasp.

"Bitch." Natasha spat.

"Go away, Steve." Sam crossed his arms and looked away.

"You ruin everything, Steve." Wanda glared at him.

So Steve ran out of the room, guilty.

A/N:

Sorry about all the A/Ns.

And I was serious about that threat.

*