Girls

Peter was walking the halls, attempting to get to his locker, when suddenly he was pinned to his locker by some random girl. "Hello, Peter~" She put on a seductive smile.

"Hi." Peter, being the innocent bean he is, was completely oblivious to her advances. "Um, I was trying to get to my locker. Can you move please?" She giggled.

"You're so adorable, I could eat you right up." She winked. Peter blushed, not used to receiving compliments. "If you know what I mean~" Peter was confused and a little scared.

"Um, I don't. Could you elaborate?" Peter tilted his head while she giggled.

"You're really going to make me say it? After school, we should f--" She was cut off by Ned grabbing Peter's arm and dragging him away.

"It was nice meeting you!" Peter called after her, somehow still oblivious. Ned rolled his eyes.

"Stay away from her. She wants to have sex with you, Peter." Ned sighed.

"Wh-wh-what?!" Peter exclaimed, going bright pink. "I-I didn't know! Oh gosh golly, I'm so stupid!'

"Did you just say 'oh gosh golly'?" MJ asked as she walked up to them.

"Steve doesn't like it when I swear." Peter mumbled.

"He's not even here."

"He's everywhere."

"Um, Peter?" A girl asked as she walked up to him and Ned. Peter turned to her.

"Hello! Can I help you?" Peter gave her a bright smile. She blushed, gave him a quick kiss, and ran off. Peter was left a bright red, stuttering mess.

"Who-why-wha-fu-I-Hu-what just happened?!" Peter yelled. "Who was that?!"

"I have no idea." Ned said and shook his head. "Man, you sure are popular with the ladies today." MJ nodded in agreement.

"I wonder why..." Peter mumbled.

"PETER!" Peter turned and saw a stampede of girls running towards him.

"OH MY GOD!" He ran away, forgetting about putting his book in his locker. In fact, he dropped it when he spotted the girls.

"Run Peter! Run!" Ned yelled after him, picking up Peter's discarded book.

Peter ran outside and spotted the limo he was supposed to ride to the tower in. Before any of the girls could touch him he quickly climbed in, breathing heavily. Happy shot him a questioning look. "DRIVE HAPPY! DRIVE!" Happy was even more confused until he spotted the stampede running towards them. He quickly slammed the gas and rescued them both from the stampede of hormones.

When they arrived at the tower, Peter quickly thanked Happy and speed walked into the tower. He walked inside and froze when he spotted a group of girls standing over the unconscious receptionist. "Hey Peter~" He ran to the elevator, desparate to get away from the screeching stampede.

"FRIDAY CLOSE THE ELEVATOR!" Peter yelled while frantically pressing the number for the Avengers floor. The stampede grew closer and the elevator couldn't seem to close quick enough. A girl was just about to reach the elevator when it closed all the way. It was at this moment he realized that during all the commotion his shirt ripped, a piece of his shoe was gone, and he had small cuts everywhere. He let out a sigh of relief. The elevator doors opened and he spotted the Avengers trying to keep a group of girls at bay with a chair. Steve was holding the chair while the rest of the Avengers were huddled behind him. "How did they even get up here?" Peter thought aloud. All of the girls heads snapped to Peter.

"PETER!" They screamed running towards him. He screeched as he was engulfed in the sea of teenage girls. He desperately tried to crawl his way out but kept getting dragged back in.

Security guards came with syringes and sedated all of the girls. "Kid, are you alright?" Tony asked as he ran up to Peter. Peter groaned. "Those girls were here for you?" Peter nodded, causing the Avengers to laugh.

"They just ran in here, screaming like banshees, and attacked us." Clint shuttered at the memory. "It was terrifying."

"Why didn't Wanda just make a shield?" Peter asked.

"She fainted when the girls appeared. I don't think you understand how terrifying it was." Bucky chuckled and gestured to the unconscious Wanda on the floor.

"Oh trust me, I know. They chased me all the way from school." Peter mumbled.

From that day on, Peter had a bodyguard wherever he went.

A/N:

I don't even know what this is.