Mentor (Part 3)

Miles was still in the Peppa Pig costume as he ran to a nearby alley to take it off.

"Hiya! Fancy seeing you here, Peppa." Miles froze, that voice belonged to none other than Spiderman.

And he sounded pissed.

"Uh, Spidey! Miles exclaimed, turning around. There Peter was, holding the torso of Deadpool, who's legs were already almost regenerated. "Did you like my performance? I've been a big fan of yours for awhil--"

"Cut the crap, Miles."

"Oooooooh...." Deadpool said quietly.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Peter exclaimed. "You could've gotten yourself killed!"

"But I didn't! Did you see how well I did! I beat up a SUPERVILLAIN!"

"You beat up a supervillain who was disoriented because of the blob of pink that jumped on him. Bravo. Want a gold star?" He could practically hear Peter's eyeroll. "The only reason you won is because of your...fashion statement." He gestured to the Peppa Pig head Miles was wearing. "You wouldn't stand a chance if you wore an actual costume!"

"I have to agree with Petey on that one, kiddo." Deadpool shrugged, his legs had fully grown back and he stood up. "We can't risk putting you into an actual fight. You lack experience."

"Then train me!" Miles exclaimed.

"What?" Peter asked incredulously.

"You said I lack experience, so train me!" Miles crossed his arms.

"No." Peter huffed.

"Why not?!" Miles exclaimed. "I have the powers, don't I? I can't just sit back and watch when I know I could be doing something! It's in your saying! With great power--"

"--comes great responsibility." Peter sighed.

"Please, Peter." Miles begged. "I just want to be helpful."

"...promise me that you won't put yourself in a life or death situation without consulting me first." Peter said seriously.

"Cross my heart." Miles said.

"...fine." Peter furrowed his brow, and looked away. Miles eyes lit up, and Deadpool gave a cheer. "Expect a suit to be given to you soon, I'm not letting you flip around in a Peppa Pig costume."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise I won't let you down!" Miles trapped Peter in a tight hug.

"I sure hope not." Peter sighed. Miles pulled away. "That's Wade." Peter said, gesturing to Deadpool.

"Wade Wilson?" Miles asked.

"The one and only!" Wade gave a salute.

"Come to this alley after school tomorrow, your suit should be ready by then." Peter nodded, walking out of the alley.

Wade was about to join him, when he turned back to Miles. "You remind him of himself, y'know?"

"Shut up, Wade!" Peter yelled from outside the alley. Wade giggled and skipped out of the alley.

"Good luck with Barbara!" Wade called over his shoulder as he left.

Miles was was left in an alley, wearing a Peppa Pig costume and an excited look on his face.

---

It was the next day, and Miles walked into the same alley he was in the day before. "Took you long enough." Peter said as soon as he caught sight of Miles.