Longer (USM)

ARE YOU HAPPY?! I BROUGHT USM BACK

Okay so, before we start, I need to ask y'all something.

I'm kinda obsessed with Disney's current Spiderman show.

Would you want oneshots from that?

"Just a little longer." He mumbled. "It won't be long."

A building was collapsing, and of course Spiderman was the first on the scene. He had one more little girl to save. But he couldn't get her out in time, and the building came crashing down on them.

Peter was currently supporting the weight of an entire building, trying his hardest to not have it crush the girl. "Are you okay?" He asked.

She nodded, looking at him with tears in her eyes. "Can you hold it?" She asked.

He scoffed. "I'm the Ultimate Spiderman! I'll protect you!" He smiled, though he wasn't sure he could trust his words.

His arms felt like they were being crushed, his fatigue setting in as the adrenaline wore off. "Just a little longer." He sighed. His team would arrive soon. Right? I mean, they didn't get the alert for this. And the news people hadn't arrived by the time the building had crashed.

He examined the girl once more, and saw she was looking at her leg. He winced. It was twisted the wrong way, blood pouring out of it. She was crying, trying to keep quiet as to not disturb him.

"Hey, what's your name?" Peter asked, trying to keep her distracted. She looked at him.

"It's Ora." She sniffled. He smiled.

"Well Ora, nice to meet you. I'm Peter." He grunted out, trying to keep his voice light. Her eyes widened at the revelation of his name.

"I-I thought you weren't supposed to tell anybody your identity!" She exclaimed. Peter grinned.

"Well, I trust you. Right now, you're my little superheroine in training." Peter chuckled. His knees buckled slightly, the rubble sending dust on them. Ora screamed as Peter cursed. "Okay, Ora. My friends are coming to save us. You just have to wait a little longer."

"O-Okay." She nodded. "I'll stay brave for you, Peter!" She exclaimed, determination taking over her face. He chuckled, sending pain through his body.

He realized he broke a rib somewhere along the way. "Awesome!" He exclaimed to himself, sarcasm dripping from his voice. He sighed, focusing on his aching arms.

His super strength was thankfully enough to support them, but he couldn't support the building's weight forever. In fact, his arms would probably give out soon. His friends had to arrive quickly, or else this won't end well. "How old are you, Ora?" Peter asked.

"Eight." She told him, looking at his trembling arms. "How old are you?" She asked.

"Nineteen." He grunted out. She gasped. "I know, super old." He gasped, feeling some sharp metal fall slightly and pierce itself in his side.

Ora noticed as well, and covered her mouth with her hands. "M-Mr. Peter--!"

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, please don't cry." Peter softly told her. "Look at me, okay? I'm fine, you're fine. We're going to get out of here. We just need to wait a little longer."

"O-Okay..." She shakily said. "There's so much blood..."

"Don't look at it, I don't want you becoming sick." Peter pursed his lips. He tried to control his breathing, their air supply was limited, after all.