Movie

Shuri, Peter, and Harley were about to watch a movie that was suggested to them by Wade.

The previews came on.

"Trash bag dress, you've done it again."

"I think you mean 'Peter dress, you've done it again.'"

"What the fuck Shuri?"

"Where'd you learn how to drive?!"

"Mario Kart."

"HSUFYDDKDUE"

"Harley, did you just say all those letter out loud?"

"Shhh, Peter."

Finally, the movie came on.

On screen a woman stood, her hair in a ponytail.

"My name is--"

"Prostitution with a capital P." Peter interrupted before they could hear her name. Shuri slapped Peter's arm.

"Now we don't know her name, dipshit!"

"This is my story. I was always poor growing up, so I took part in the prostitution buisness."

"Wow! I can predict the future!" Peter whooped.

"But after awhile I became tired of sucking dick and eating pussy. I wanted a real job."

The words "My McDonald's Dream" appeared on screen.

"What the actual fuck are we watching." Harley pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It was a late night I met him. The man who turned out to be the love of my life. His name was Ronald."

"Hello there, welcome to McDonald's!"

"I was instantly drawn in by his appearance. Who knew a clown could be so dashing?"

Shuri was wheezing on the floor. "What the actual fuck is this?!"

"I couldn't get him out of my mind. I kept imagining the people who were going inside me as Ronald. I even accidently moaned his name. Luckily, the guys name was Donald so he thought I just messed up his name."

"Mmm~ Oh yeah! Ronald!"

"It's Donald, darling."

"That's when I knew what I had to do. I had to get a job at McDonalds."

Peter was dialing Wade's number to ask him what the fuck he sent them.

Harley was staring intently at the screen. Eager to know what happened next.

As they watched the movie, it actually turned out to be quite tragic and dramatic.

My McDonald's Dream wasn't half bad.

A/N:

I would like to be referred to as "The Queen of Crack" from now on.
Look at me! Two updates in one day!

*