Wade's Question Corner (Episode 8)

"Ladies and gents, welcome to Wade's Question Corner!" Wade blew a kiss to the audience. He smiled and winked at the audience. "As always, first question is for you! The reader!"

Which Avenger is the best fighter in your opinion?

"Be sure to answer before the next episode~" Wade said in the deepest voice he could muster and chuckled afterwards at the now swooning crowd.

"What is he doing?" Tony asked Peter.

"He figured since humor wasn't working, maybe seduction would." Peter deadpanned, looked boredly at his nails.

"Is it working~?" He asked with a smirk. Peter blushed slightly but rolled his eyes.

"You're an idiot." He scoffed. Wade chuckled and walked over to Peter. He lifted up his chin so he was looking him in the eyes.

"That wasn't a no~" Wade smirked as Peter's face began to tint slightly red.

"Okay, I'm going to shut this down now." Tony barked with a glare at Wade. Wade pouted and released Peter. He rubbed his own chin. He snapped as if he realized something.

"Ah! You're right! A large portion of our readers are attracted to females!" Wade exclaimed, causing Peter to facepalm. Tony's eye twitched. "Hey Wanda--"

"No."

"But--"

"No."

"Yep, it's a no. I understand." Wade said, scared of the scary aura Wanda was emitting. "Anywho, let's get on with the questions! First question is for Peter and I from EmilySpurrier8!"

Do you plan on getting married? And if you want, will you adopt?

"I'm definitely planning on marrying that boy." Wade smiled fondly. Peter nodded in agreement. "And I don't know about Peter, but I would be overjoyed to adopt a kid."

"I haven't really thought about children, but I would love to help kids out by adopting them!" Peter smiled as Wade squealed.

"Yay! Okay, next question is from demiwizard_of_shield for Bucky!" Wade exclaimed.

If you could stop yourself from falling off the train, would you?

"Nope." Bucky hummed. "If I didn't fall, Steve would've just outlived me. If I wasn't here, who would keep an eye on this little rascal?" He winked at Steve, who blushed.

Wade cooed. "Next question is from WD_Crystal for Natasha!"

Have you ever had квас(kvass) and if so, did you like it?

"It's so good." Natasha answered with a small smile.

"Are you talking about that bread juice again?" Clint asked, bored. Natasha sent him a glare and he instantly shut up.

"Next question is for Susie from angrypersasssybeth!" Wade said. Susie rushed in.

Would you do a dare involving Darius by any chance?

"It depends on if he's okay with the dare." Susie shrugged. Wade rose a brow.

"Interesting information." He smirked. Susie left the room. "Alright, next question is for Darius from Fluttercord_smile!"

What if you tried to sabotage Susie and Dominic's relationship?

"I-I couldn't do that. I would never forgive myself." Darius mumbled.