Isolation (Part 1)

Things to know: Ned's a dick in this so sorry in advance.

Spideypool time ;)

"That's stupid!" Ned yelled. "So you're saying that I'm a bad friend?!"

"I never said that--" Peter tried to interrupt.

"Well it was heavily implied! Well I'm sorry I wasn't giving Mr. Spiderman his daily dose of attention. God, who knew you were such an egomaniac?" Ned poked Peter's chest.

"Ned, that's not at all what I'm saying!"

"I'm sorry if I'm damaging your pride! Wouldn't want Spiderman to be upset! He can't tell jokes and dance like a monkey in front of the public! After all, Spiderman is nothing without his attention! It's all about you! Peter this! Peter that! I'm stuck being known as Peter's fat, retarded, ugly sidekick!"

"All I was saying is that you go to too many parties--"

"We all know you just don't want me to have a CHANCE at becoming even somewhat popular! Mr. Parker has to be the center of all attention because he's the amazing Spiderman! Son of Iron Man!"

"Ned! Can you please listen to what I'm saying?!"

"No! Listen to what I'm saying for once in your life! I hate the burden of my reputation plummeting because I hang out with a loser like you!" Ned spat.

"...that's how I make you feel?" Peter asked.

"Y'know Peter, just because you're a loser doesn't mean you have to drag me down with you! Truth is, I'm not into stupid stuff like Star Wars and legos. I was just trying to please you to keep my parents happy. I don't give a fuck anymore! Peter Parker, you can kiss my motherfucking ass! I hate you! I've always hated you!" Ned screamed. Peter blinked back tears as Ned shoved past him and out the door.

----

"You're moving away?" Peter asked MJ. She frowned and nodded.

"Sorry, Peter. My dad got a new job in California." She sighed. "I'll miss you."

"Please don't go. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Hey, don't give me that. You're Peter Parker. Probably the most loveable guy I know. You'll make new friends in no time." She glanced over to Ned, who was laughing about something with Flash. "And not fake ones like Leeds."

Peter hugged MJ. She softly smiled at him and walked out of school.

---

"Hey there, Penis Parker." Ned smirked as he walked over to Peter. "Heard Gwen died. Guess you're family isn't cursed, you just kill everything you touch."

"Go away Ned." Peter sneered.

"Hey, watch your mouth Parker." Flash spat as he leaned against Ned.

---

"No way! Him?! Spiderman?!" Flash laughed after Ned told him Peter's secret.

"Believe it." Ned gave a wicked look to Peter, who was gaping in shock. "Turns out twig arms has got some muscle on him."

"Puny Penis Parker is Spiderman, eh?" Flash cracked his knuckles as he stalked over to Peter. "Let's test that."

---

Peter arrived home with another new bruise. "Aunt May! I'm home!" He announced. He looked on the couch and saw her and her boyfriend passionately making out. Again. He clenched his fists and went to his room.

---

"Hey, get away from him!" Peter looked towards the source of the noise. A boy stepped in front of him, blocking him from Ned and Flash. "You'll have to go through me!"