That One Time Tony Stark Called Me

Requested by the fabulous 00luckylightning00

Peter groaned quietly as Mr. Dickson droned on and on about calculus. He looked over to MJ, only to see she was asleep. He rolled his eyes and looked over to Ned, who looked like he was about to pass out. The only one in the room who looked like they were enjoying themself was Flash, who was tossing notes at Peter that held some not so nice comments.

His phone kept buzzing during class, thankfully no one heard it. He wondered who it could be, but brushed it off and continued not paying attention.

Suddenly, the loud sound of the Veggie Tales theme song cut through the air. Everyone shot their heads to Peter, who was frantically trying to deny the video chat from Tony. Peter's face was red with embarrassment, cursing Tony for changing his ringtone without his permission again. "Mr. Parker?" Peter slowly looked up to see Mr. Dickson standing right above him.

"I'm so sorry sir--"

"Answer it. I want to see who thought they could interrupt my class." Mr. Dickson gave Peter a glare that he thought was threatening, but really wasn't. Peter nervously chuckled.

"I can just hang up--"

"No, answer it. You wouldn't want to leave," He glanced down at the contact name. "Tony Stark waiting. Really Parker? Tony Stark?" Flash snickered from across the classroom.

"You've gone as far as to create a fake person to talk to?! You really are commited to this lie!" Flash gave a manly giggle.

"B-But I'm not lying! It really is Tony Stark!"

"Well let's see him then." Mr. Dickson snatched Peter's phone and answered the call, showing it to everyone. Peter got up to grab his phone, but Flash raced to him and held him back. Tony appeared on screen. He was working on something in the lab and wasn't facing them.

"Hey underoos, I was--" Tony then turned and saw the teacher's face and someone restraining Peter in the background. "What the fuck."

"Uh, Tony Stark?" The teacher asked hesitantly. The entire class was shifting their gazes from Peter to the phone.

"In the fucking flesh." He growled out. A faint language could be heard in the background. "Now, explain to me why my kid is being restrained and who the fuck you are."

"You're kid?" Flash asked in shock. Peter tried to break free from Flash's hold but received a punch from one of Flash's friends. It didn't hurt, and he could easily break free, but he didn't feel like revealing himself today.

"Yes. My kid." Tony spat. Flash and Mr. Dickson paled.

"Uh, I'm Mr. Parker's teacher." Mr. Dickson stated in false confidence. "With all due respect, Mr. Stark. What was so important that you needed to interrupt my class."

"That's a matter I was wishing to discuss with Mr. Parker." Tony replied in the same tone. "Alone."

"Why can't you share it with us? Wait...are you fucking Tony Stark?" Flash asked Peter. Peter's jaw fell open and Ned snorted.

"Ew! No!" Peter exclaimed. "Mr. Stark is like my dad!"

"Tony." He corrected.

"Mr. Tony is like my dad!"

Tony playfully glared at Peter. Everyone kept glancing between Peter and Tony. "Underoos, I wanted to talk to you about your special project."

"Ah, yes." Peter's eyes shone with excitement. "What is it?"

"I have another shipment unit in there." Tony yawned. Peter smirked to himself, easily able to pick apart what he meant.

Shipment
Unit
In
There

Clever, Mr. Stark. Peter's eyes lit up. "Really?!" Tony chuckled at Peter's excitement.

"Yes, really. You can have it when you get home." Tony said, sipping on a coffee he grabbed from somewhere.

"But that's in forever!" Peter whined.

"What is this shipment unit?" Flash asked curiously.

"Okay, first of all, let go of my kid." Tony glared at Flash who instantly obeyed his orders. "Second of all, that would be, uh, let me check..." Tony fake checked something. "None of your damn buisness!"

"Mr. Stark, we really have to continue class." Mr. Dickinson said. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. See ya later, kid."

"Bye Mr. Stark!" Peter waved goodbye and Tony hung up. "Can I have my phone back now?" Mr. Dickinson gave Peter his phone back and they continued class.

A/N:

GIVE ME AN S! GIVE ME AN H! GIVE ME AN O! GIVE ME AN R! GIVE ME A T! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? SHORT!

*