Chapter 202: Hao Tian left

Except for this episode, the day trip to the beach was quite enjoyable. Later, Song Ye was forced to pull the team to play volleyball. A group of people killed you on the beach.

Originally, Song Ye was not emotional when he saw Tang Yixiao, so he teamed up with her. After all, that slap just dropped, and he was somewhat unfriendly. But surprisingly, Song Ye found that the cooperation with Tang Yixiao was very smooth. Although she was thin, she couldn't match Xu Zihang in terms of hardware strength, but she was careful and obeyed the command. For a while, Wang Tiechuan and others could not fight back.

"Smile, kill the ball." Song Ye, who smashed countless **** in a row, suddenly backed down, and instructed Tang Yi to surf the Internet.

At the moment, Tang smiled without saying a word, and rushed up with his lips pressed. It was estimated that the thin body could not reach the upper edge of the net while standing.

Seeing this, Wang Tiechuan shouted, "Hold it to me. If Teacher Tang is killed, he will lose his face."

Just kidding, you can still find excuses for losing to your boss, but if Tang Yi loses to Little Bean Sprout, they are half tall and big guys, don't live.

"Received." Several teenagers behind Wang Tiechuan also realized the dignity-related ball. With long legs, they stepped quickly in front of the net and immediately formed a meat wall.

Song Ye made a gesture at this time, so that several teenagers in his own team stayed behind, seeing that Tang Yixiao has jumped up and ready to smash the ball, and then he turned sharply and said, "Oblique the rear."

what? Wang Tiechuan stunned in front of the net, and before he could react, he saw Tang Yi jumping up with a smile of one meter high. His body, which had been stretched out to smash the ball, was leaning back instantly. Like a spring, with a slam, the hit volleyball swept straight over the top of their heads, and fell heavily on the court diagonally behind.

"Ha, win." Tang fell to the ground with a smile, knowing that he had scored the last point, and went to see Song Ye subconsciously.

The latter raised his eyebrows, ticked his mouth, and praised without a word, "Pretty."

Then, when Tang Ye smiled and saw Song Ye raise his hand, his eyes flashed, and he stepped forward and gave her a high-five.

The crisp applause was accompanied by Tang Yixiao's laughter. If it wasn't for his face with a slap print, it would be hard to imagine that she had just been hit.

Here they laughed broadly, and the students watching side by side laughed happily, but they laughed at Wang Tiechuan, who was standing upright in a squatting position.

They couldn't think of it anyway. A small body like Tang Yixiao can have such a great bounce power and stay in the air to change postures. It is a little white rabbit turned into Spider-Man, which caught him by surprise.

"Boss, you can count even this." For a long time, Wang Tiechuan opened his mouth and said bitterly. Had it not been for the absolute certainty, Song Ye would have been unable to issue an order just now.

In fact, Song Ye found out that Tang Yixiao's talent was also played in the game before he knew it, because he could cooperate with her, except for Xu Zihang and Wang Tiechuan, there were few people in the team. The first is not keeping up with strength, and the second is not keeping pace with the pace.

In addition to obeying the command, Tang Yixiao's most important point is that he has good physical coordination and excellent flexibility, and can cooperate with Song Ye's command.

Such support is often inconspicuous in the team, but as long as you study carefully, you will find that every time you fill, substitute, and return to defense, you need extremely fast speeds, which is actually not easy.

Thinking of Tang Yixiao's excellent swimming skills, Song Ye boldly gave her a try.

"Chuanzi, it's fatal to underestimate the enemy." Song Ye came leisurely, and his long trousers and pants seemed a little out of order, but in the team, only she did not sweat, and always seemed to have air conditioning. She walked to Wang Tiechuan, whispered a word of education, looked down at the posture of several of them, and the corner of her mouth suddenly jumped unclearly.

Several people in Wang Tiechuan noticed that something was wrong, and instantly they stood up, and heard Song Ye continue to quietly.

"The weather is good and it's good for exercise. Let's go upside down and walk around the beach."

what……

The teenagers collectively mourned, and knew that their bosses' ways of punishment were endless and different.

But in the end was willing to gamble to lose, Wang Tiechuan had to carry out the order with the losing team.

As a result, this day's seaside trip added a new landscape to the students. I saw five onions on the beach walking from the coastline to the coastline, just like a few giant crabs.

Song Ye's team also shamelessly cut watermelons and sat under the sun umbrella to watch them.

Since then, everyone has a common consciousness, that is, do not play against Song Ye, the first choice of team formation must be their own boss.

After a day of fun, everyone got on the bus back to school.

On the bus, the teenagers silently gazed out the window, watching the scenery passing by on the highway, the cloud city under the sun in the distance.

They know that after today, this place will become their past tense, and the future journey will be in a wider future.

When returning at night, Song Ye received a call from Hao Tian, ​​saying that the medicine for Granny Tang had been prepared.

"Well, I'll take someone over tomorrow." Song Ye didn't thank him either. Yaowangtang and Hao's are now hers. It is estimated that this kind of work will not be less in the future.

"Okay." Hao Tian, ​​who was on the other side of the phone, was silent for a while, and finally said softly, "I see that you have scars, so I also made a medicine for removing scars."

Song Ye did not decline, but this time thank you for the kindness of the other party.

Hanging up, Hao Tian was still sitting next to the phone, looking a little lonely.

Later, she lifted the suitcase at her feet, turned to the gate, handed the things to her butler, and went straight to the black car.

The car slowly drove out the door and headed into the distance.

This trip, she is going to another city, while attending school to take care of the branch of Yaowangtang.

After a series of things in Yaozhuang, she finally realized her shortcomings and the burden on her father's shoulders. Compared with Song Ye, her peer, she was not a qualified Yaowangtang heir.

She can only better exercise herself by leaving Shishi.

Only by leaving herself can she let go of her thoughts.

Song Ye certainly didn't know how sad she was when Hao Tian made her a scar remedy. Looking at the medicine stone, she could remind herself all the time that Song Ye was a girl.

After all, Song Ye couldn't know. She didn't even know that Hao Tian left immediately because the original plan to go to Shishi was disrupted by an invitation from afar.

It was an invitation card made of pure gold, just above a word written by Long Fei Feng Wu, Qin.