Chapter 303: Freshmen report rumors

New students of Shi Yigao are enrolled in school and advance military training. All students must report to the school. Whether it is outside the province or in a remote mountainous region, this day must appear. Some people rushed over from the train station early in the morning. They were exhausted and exhausted, while others were at home, walking slowly, holding their breakfast in their hands.

But there are some people who are very close to each other, but they like to make a big show, and they have to open the road to attract everyone's attention.

At this time, the luxury cars passing by Song Ye were such a group of people. The tires of the car were not even a little bit of dirt. The new body of the car showed that the students inside were not far from the school, but four luxury cars were used in front and back. The car opened the road, and it became clear that he was rich and powerful.

A strong and powerful atmosphere rushed towards the face, causing the students around to whisper.

The luxury car is not moving fast. In the windshield in front, you can see the driver in a suit and leather shoes. There is no one in the front passenger seat, and there is only a figure in the back seat. Looking in from the half-open window, a vaguely visible one Beautiful and cold face.

At the corner of the car, it happened to meet Song Ye who was walking. She subconsciously raised her head and glanced at the car. It just happened to meet the eyes of the teenager with open eyes in the car. The other person ’s face was clear and proud, and those eyes were never before. It was dark and silent, like a bronze mirror that would not move for thousands of years.

It was just this glance that turned away from convenience and turned a blind eye to Song Ye's outstanding appearance.

Then the second luxury car drove past, and the rear seat window opened wide. A teenager with headphones seemed to be listening to the song, and when he glanced at Song Ye in white and white pants, he suddenly caught it, then the two cars in the back passed in sequence. The teenagers in the seat all noticed Song Ye standing on the street, some eyes were amazing, some smiles were fun.

The appearance of these son-in-law brothers have inherited the fine genes of their parents. In addition to their noble temperament, the ordinary Cinderellas around them are very moved, showing a look of obsession.

At this time they had long forgot to follow Song Ye to find out, and did not notice that the boy in white went away alone.

"The new student reports, Song Ye." Going to the window where the new student reports, Song Ye took out his student ID and handed it to the female teacher who was working inside.

"Song Ye?" The female teacher originally checked the list and immediately raised her head after seeing the information of the student ID card. She was dazzled by the delicate face outside the glass window for a while. Zheng and the boy doubted in a tone, "You are the provincial champion this year, Song Ye?"

"Well, it's from Yuncheng No. 3 Middle School." Song Ye nodded, noting that the avatar on the student ID was still the face from the original shawl. The female teacher was afraid that she could not match her.

Later, she handed in a copy of her hukou to the transcript of the entrance examination, which confirmed her identity.

The female teacher only digested her inner surprise for a long time, and restored her usual smile. "Oh, the changes have been so great that I didn't recognize them at first glance. When I first reported it, I really needed to see your face clearly. I'm afraid it will cause another sensation. "She rushed, and immediately undertook Song Ye's seal for admission." Your tuition and fees are free. Take the list to pick up things everywhere. The dormitory is a double room you applied for and you need to pay extra. "

Song Ye nodded and paid the accommodation fee. In addition to the ordinary quadruple dormitory, Shi Yigao also has a more expensive deluxe double room. Given Song Ye's enrollment as a boy, it is inconvenient to talk to a large group of boys every day. Taking a bath in the public bathroom, Song Ye booked a double room for himself early in the morning.

In fact, if Shi Yigao had a rule that students must live in the room, Song Ye would prefer to live outside by himself.

After completing the formalities, when I looked back, I saw countless students behind him looking at themselves.

In addition to being stunning this time, it is more speculative and has some indignity and contempt.

"This is the provincial champion this year. Three years of tuition and fees are free. I didn't expect it to look so good." Some people expressed her appearance.

"Cut, use the tuition and fees to apply for a double dormitory, and I do n’t know what it is? Who does n’t know that the double dormitory is an aristocratic area. He ’s a poor boy from Yuncheng who does n’t save money and has to spend money to live in a double dormitory. Sima Zhaozhi Everyone knows her. "Some people despise her behavior.

"Well, we worked hard to get half of the scholarship, and the other half of the tuition fee has not yet been settled. It was unfair to think that people are holding scholarships to hook up rich people, which is unfair." Some people resent her cheeky.

In short, only half a day after the registration of the freshmen, Song Ye, a full scholarship student, was deducted from the ranks of wealthy students, and the students who had no money were clear, and said that they did not accept such love of vanity. Rich students despise, saying that the ugly duckling cannot be a real phoenix.

The youth of these students in the school had nowhere to rest, and they quickly ganged up in gossip and rumors, condensing into their own small circle.

The loner Song Ye has become a strong glue for their coagulation power. The more they hate disdain, the closer they can be to each other.

The party who did not comment on it was after taking a circle of things, took the suitcase and walked under the bright dormitory building, climbed the stairs, and entered the space where he would live in the next three years.

Shi Yigao's double dormitories all adopt European-style architectural style, with white as the main tone, floating glass windows, clean and bright, high-end atmosphere, forming a sharp contrast with ordinary student dormitories.

Song Ye opened the door of the dormitory and saw the structure of the one-bedroom and one-living room at a glance. The bedroom is two single beds leaning on the left and right walls. The table, chair, bookcase, and wardrobe are divided into two separate parts, which are placed on the middle window sill. With flowers, clean and fresh. Outside the living room has a sofa and various living appliances, and then there is a separate toilet. The high cost of accommodation is fully equipped, which is quite satisfactory.

At this time, the other roommates had not yet come, Song Ye simply packed the bed, put out the contents of the space one by one, and put the empty suitcase directly into the closet. The bed linen was spreading, and the door came A few footsteps followed by the door opening.

With the action of the incoming door, the boys continued to talk.

"Well, the person I just met on the road was also a freshman. I do n’t know what it is. I have to catch up with Ziheng. But it looks very proud. It is not a good stubble at first sight. It's going to take a while ... "The word at the back hasn't finished, but the voice is already blocked in the throat.

The four eyes coming in from outside the room all stared at the white boy who was making the sheets on the bed.

All said, don't gossip behind people, this feeling of being caught on the spot is too embarrassing.