Chapter 313: Personally

Regardless of what Mencius thought, in this moment Wang Qianqian, who was carried to the infirmary by the princess all the way, was totally moved.

In the absence of the female school doctor, Song Ye took the initiative to take the medicine, pulling the curtain of the hospital bed so fast that Xiang Qing didn't respond.

"Hey, it's so ridiculous now that you're young. You should take care of it yourself." The doctor of the male school learned afterwards, sighed, and was a little bit sad that the world is so old and unwilling to offend. Ms. Qian's powerful young lady waved her hand and closed the door.

Xiang Qing stood embarrassed outside, and was not good enough to ask herself to take medicine. After a while, he hesitated to find an excuse to draw water and left.

Out of the door, she looked into the room again, her eyebrows wrinkled inconceivably, and she was a little dissatisfied with Song Ye, who met for the first time. Even if she and Wang Qianqian are in a couple relationship, but this is at school, she is not unavoidable in front of the teacher, she does not matter, and she is not afraid to attract gossip to Wang Qianqian.

In the school doctor's room, Wang Qianqian looked a little flattered and looked at Song Ye who pulled down her school uniform pull-chain. She tried to speak several times before she swallowed back after seeing the expressionless face.

A large part of the skin of Yueyongkou was exposed, and the top was very red and swollen. The ointment wiped it up, and she felt a tremor when she felt the blisters.

Song Ye's fingertips paused, and her movements were a bit lighter. After the ointment was completely applied, she passed the things in her hand. "I use this first in the past few days. I will look for some scars. Ways to get rid of scars. "

"Huh? Huh, okay ..." The hotness in his chest was covered with coolness, and Wang Qianqian's brain attention finally shifted to those around her, always feeling that Song Ye at this time was a little different from the past.

I was planning to ask, but saw that Song Ye had opened the white curtain and walked out. He opened the hand tap and washed his hands. The sound of the water was rushing. The voice of the boy also passed coldly. Now. "

what? Wang Qianqian froze for a moment, but did not respond for a while. Xiang Qing at the door heard the sound and just poked her head in. Then she saw Wang Qianqian sprinting and trotting to the teenager and gently held her arm. "Song Ye, yes Did I trouble you? "

"No." Song Ye closed the faucet and gently brushed her hands away. A pair of deep eyes stared straight at Wang Qianqian in front of him, and said lightly: "Today's thing is because of me. That person originally wanted to target Man, it's me. "

Although it was not her head, she would not apologize to Wang Qianqian, but she did not want to happen again indirectly causing injuries to others.

Wang Qianqian is so clever, thinking of the military training and rumors in the school this day, where would you still not understand the behavior of the boy just now.

Looking at the young man in front of him, calm and calm, he was never isolated from the crowd, and he never felt the slightest emotion. Wang Qianqian only felt that his nose was sour and his chest was sore with air bubbles. The tears began to fall.

Uh ... Song Ye has a headache. She is not sociable, she does n’t know how to deal with the girl ’s tears, turns around and finds a tissue for her, but is held by a pair of small hands from behind, tightly, as if with some kind of Depressed emotions, stubbornly didn't want her to leave.

"Song Ye, I don't blame you, it's not your fault. Since the day you saved me, I have determined that you are my best friend. Even if everyone misunderstands you, I will not stay away from you." Wang Qianqian pumped Coincidentally, she feels stubborn. She feels that she has shed tears for a whole year today, but the thought of Song Ye's grievance made her feel inexplicably distressed.

Song Ye was quite uncomfortable with a flurry of confession, but in the end Wang Qianqian patted the back of her hand, and she finally chose to compromise. "Well, I know, we are friends."

friend.

Wang Qianqian responded in a hurry, so she let go of her tears and smiled, rubbing her eyes and muttering, "You know, it's harder to get a friend's ID from your mouth than to get up to the sky. I can also be blessed by misfortune. Oh, haha ​​... "

In response to this remark, Song Ye reported with a helpless smile and did not know how to respond. She was accustomed to loneliness in her life, and was mostly indifferent to the people and things around her, and she had very few friends. And Wang Qianqian is Wang Yutang's daughter, who inherits her father's exquisite communication skills from her father, and it is also comfortable to get along.

In the past, Song Ye treated her more like a partner's daughter, and she was treated with courtesy. Until this moment, perhaps she did not accept the title of this friend from the bottom of her heart.

Wang Qianqian is right. The word friend is very difficult and precious for her.

Xiang Qinggui was at the gate, looking at the scene inside the house, his mind was full of questions. Could it be that the two are close-close enough to be frank, but not yet male and female?

Thinking of this, her impression of Song Ye was even worse. In her opinion, except for the face that was born well, Song Ye's personality was high, and his behavior did not take into account the feelings of others. And just now I said that I want to cut off the relationship with Wang Qianqian. It looks like she's trying to get away with her, she is really a cunning boy.

Ad
Out of the infirmary, Song Ye sent Wang Qianqian back to the dormitory. When talking about his new roommate on the way, he only mentioned the name of Mencius Heng, which immediately attracted two girls.

"It turns out that Mencius Heng is your roommate. This is the beginning of school when the two colleges and universities live together in the same room." Xiang Qingman was sorrowful, and his concern fell on the two equally outstanding faces.

And Wang Qianqian heard that, but her look was a little worried, "Song Ye, have you heard of the Meng family in the antique city of Shishi?"

Song Ye shook his head, "I haven't been involved in hunting." There are countless powerful families in all walks of life in the metropolis. Although there are some links between antiques and jade, after all, the field is divided differently, and she can't cover everything.

In this regard, Wang Qianqian also understood and continued to analyze for her: "The Meng family is an antique family that has been passed down for hundreds of years, and is a leader in identification and collection. But in recent months, the Meng family has encountered a crisis. The source of the crisis is from the Bai family. "

Baijia? Hearing here, Song Ye thought of something.

"The Bai family was originally a family led by Bai Dechang, but before the medicinal stone was passed down, the Bai family had always been in the antique world, and they had always competed with the Meng family and the two tigers. Later, the Bai family got the medicinal stone inheritance. At this point, they were separated from the antique world, and the two were in peace. But after the death of Bai Dechang, the remaining forces of the Bai family took the money to sell the shares back to the antique world, and they bite the Meng family. The generation of the Meng family An appraisal genius has emerged. "