Chapter 209: Worship me as a teacher

Wu Yi's sudden shot made the woman on the opposite bed exclaim.

"Well, Professor Wu, how well you can let go."

Because his shot was too sudden, the standard catcher was aggressive, and when the aura was fully opened, it looked like he was going to hit someone.

Only Song Ye knew that the other party was not malicious, he was just trying, or even checking.

From the shoulders to the wrists, Wu Yi's hands were full of soreness. Song Ye could feel that every nerve on his arm had been pressed by his fingers. The sophisticated methods of the opponent were definitely not ordinary people.

This inspection was only a few seconds. When Wu Yi released Song Ye, his eyes were as bright as stars, and he sighed again and again: "Okay, the root bones are very good, a good seedling. It will be a big deal. "

Song Ye turned his head and looked at him strangely. He felt that the old man's tone was the same as that of the martial arts films on TV. If he looked at it now, it was a bit neurotic.

Wu Yi ignored her thoughts, and the next sentence was the opening remarks of the routine, "How about, boy, worship me as a teacher, I will teach you kung fu."

"Kung Fu?" Song Ye raised his tone, a little funny.

"Yes, I don't take disciples easily, but I can consider what you say." Wu Yi's face was serious, but the words she spoke were extremely like the strange uncle who abducted and sold children.

Song Ye withdrew her hand and replied gently: "No need." She has never believed in the benefits of this unknown pie in the sky.

Don't say she doesn't believe it, even the woman who hasn't seen the world before, doesn't believe, "Professor Wu, in which school are you a teacher?"

The woman was not skeptical enough, so she had to test it first.

Wu Yi was still lobbying. Leng Buding was interrupted, and he responded to the past politely, "Oh, at Qingyang University."

"Huh, huh? You said that Qingyang University is the first Qingyang University in the country?" The woman nodded, and only later woke up like a dream, almost biting her tongue.

"Well, what's wrong?" Wu Yi asked back.

This disapproval attitude made women have no courage to ask questions again.

Of course it's not right, because this university professor seems too unreliable.

The woman did not say, but the spectacled man on the bunk who had been a long time ago said, "Why haven't I heard that there is a professor of Kung Fu in Qingyang University? Is it true that college students still need to learn Kung Fu and keep fit? ,Ha ha……"

The laughter at the back was somewhat ironic. Wu Yi was so angry that he didn't raise his head when he moved his lips on the spot. "You can't tell the difference between drinks and mouthwashes. Being a teacher is a mistake."

by.

The spectacled man was so embarrassed that he wanted to explode, and then subconsciously replied, "We were not English teachers." Both of them were language teachers, and they didn't know anything about English. Just now the suit man introduced the mouthwash and said it was just right, but he just listened to the explanation Yes, it's a pity that it's still a half-hanger, and it is mistaken for a drink.

"Oh, I didn't understand and pretend to understand." Wu Yi didn't show understanding after listening to the explanation, instead he said lightly and stunned.

The glasses man was directly KO.

Song Ye admired the old man's straightforward temperament, and he was able to act recklessly when he was old.

"Boy, don't you worship me as a teacher?" Wu Yi turned his head and finally asked Song Ye again.

"The professor is kind to me, and I have no intention of visiting the teacher for the time being." Song Ye solemnly replied to the other side this time.

"Hey, all right." Wu Yi saw Song Ye's insistence, sighed, and got up to go back, but at the moment of the action, he suddenly coughed violently, and his whole body was shaking.

"Are you okay?" Song Ye Yanming gave his hand a quick hand, and was shocked when he touched Wu Yi's body.

She doesn't understand any strange veins, but she can detect the abnormality from the pulse passing through the other's wrist. The pulse of a normal person is stable and strong, and occasionally weak, the pulse of the heartbeat is very shallow, but the old person can hardly detect it The heart pulsed.

From the perspective of Song Ye looking to the side, she can see that the old man's pupils are somewhat scattered. As a killer, she can tell on the spot that this is the state of exhaustion of the lamp and the state of death soon.

So he was so anxious to find a disciple?

This idea flashed from Song Ye's mind, Wu Yi turned back and smiled at her, still brave, "Ah, old age is not useful, but it is not to the point of helping people, OK, free to If it's Beijing, come to my old man. "

As he said, he coughed slightly again, and his breath was a little weaker, so he moved forward.

Song Ye Ningmei looked at the puppet figure in the aisle, and finally stepped up, holding his arm, and said lightly, "Serving old is not a bad thing."

Wu Yi froze, and laughed again, despite the low voice, but still hearty, "You boy, I'm so appetizing."

This way from the hard sleeper to the first soft sleeper, Wu Yi did not mention the matter of admission, before entering the door, Song Ye pulled out a bloodstone from his pocket.

"This is ..." Wu Yi was surprised when he took the stone. He has lived this age and has never seen such a strange stone.

"Take the stone back and soak it in hot water and bathe for another half an hour. Maybe there is a way to ease your cough. Quan Dang would like to thank you for your help." Song Ye did not give the other party the opportunity to continue questioning or rejecting, and turned to wave. Just wave your hand and leave.

"Well ..." Wu Yi didn't even have a chance to speak. He stood there holding the bloodstone, watching Song Ye's handsome back, and whispered in a low voice, "Hehe, smelly boy."

In fact, in Song Ye's space, a lot of blood stones were recently sent by Yaozhuang to make her own medicine stones. The one given to Wu Yi just now is also her experimental product, the effect is unknown, but it is good for the human body.

This is purely because Song Ye saw the old man's eyes pleasing to his eyes, and whimped, she was forgotten behind her head.

No words overnight.

Early the next morning, Song Ye didn't see the two on the upper floor again. The opposite woman said that she got out of the car to see the doctor.

It is estimated that the man in the suit is pulled to prolapse.

Song Ye got out of bed and stretched out. After leaning on the station, he went down to buy a breakfast. Standing on the node of the carriage, he ate half of it, and waited for the elder man last night.

"Thank you for what happened last night, but we meet each other, what are you asking us to do?" He also led a group of brothers behind him, all because of the note found on the bed in the morning. Song Ye named Daoming to see them. Help the brothers.

"There is breakfast there, and you eat it." Song Ye pointed to the seat in the corner, and there was the breakfast she brought, no more, no less, just seven servings.

The uncle gritted his teeth and shouted at the front and rear compartments, "Don't hide, come out."